UG

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The most important factor to considerate is whether it will be do more harm than good to the body. There is no after taste after using that I believe the quality is good.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I placed an order for the first time. The product arrived on time. I know the qualities of the formula and I am really satisfied with the fast action. The price is really good compared to other suppliers. I will be happy to make further orders.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Take AlphaSorb-C daily. It has really helped with lessening bruising. I have thin skin and bruise easily. AlphaSorb -C has really reduced my issue.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Does not cause diarrhea or upset tummy but the added bioflavonoids and other compounds can cause esophagus irritation if you are very sensitive to that. Better than to choose an ascorbate form without the addred ingredients.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

a really good form of Vit C to take as very gentle on the stomach and has increased the level of absorption really high

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This product is a staple in our household. Keeps us healthy!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

iHerb is the best for ordering Now Foods vitamins. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good formula, I'm fond of the form of vitamin C

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I am taking it constantly for more than a year, and it works great. It does not cause any discomfort even if taken on empty stomach in the morning, which indicates that it is well absorbed.

Posted on May 10, 2021

Took this with "Lake Avenue's CoQ10 with Piperine": Sustaineb my energy & focus for at least 6 hours during the day. Great! Both are affordable too.