UG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Has amazing benefits and great ingredients in it, i have been taking it for about two months and my immune system is so much stronger now i’ve noticed i haven’t got sick such a great improvement since i get sick easily. No problems with packaging, no other concerns.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I take these as added immune protection before I go out shopping or anywhere there may be crowds. Now is a trusted supplement brand so I know the ingredients are quality, Easy to swallow and I like their packaging with the flip top lid. I'm a repeat buyer of this product.

I bought these excellent supplements for my parents as I want only the best for their healths, I'm glad that this product is so efficient in helping boosts the healthy functions of their immune system, they've been so strong and healthy. Thanks IHerb!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

As soon as I started feeling bad I orders this ! It came quick & I always double the dose & take twice a day when I’m sick .

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

this drug is my main helper. pulled me out of the famous flu. highly recommend to those who are often cold or work with children or a large number of people, where there is a risk of viral infections

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

haven’t caught a single cold since i started taking these — and we’re in the middle of cold and flu season right now. could be a coincidence, of course, but i like to think they help!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I took these in place of antibiotics and they weem to work. I've only used them once but keep them on hand so I have a natural antibiotic alternative if needed.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

We wouldn’t be without this supplement. We order several at a time. So many good ingredients to aid the immune system. When feeling ill, we take 2 twice a day.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I absolutely love this product! I take it whenever I feel symptoms of a cold, sore throat, or a flu coming on. I take 2 gel caps 3-4 times a day for 5-7 days depending on the severity of my symptoms. It REALLY works!

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Good and strong formula for cold and flu season to keep bacterias away. The softgels are small and hard, easy to swallow. I use it only with the first symptoms but not everyday as prophylactic.