UG

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Use & frequency: My son (age 7), takes this three times daily instead of 2 because of the serving size and the recommended serving size for his age. Benefit: Very satisfied with the result. It was highly recommended by reliable health mags that I follow and good thing I bought this one. It really helped improve my son's focus which is one of the benefits of DHA. Will definitely order again. Package: Secured and clean.

0d30cfc1-be53-444a-a039-4973084a0dfe
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

it really helped my son with autism to calm down.. after he take this at night.. he can easily sleep and can sleep more than 8 hours straight.. and I can see improvements regarding to his behavior and also he's showing improvements to his therapy sessions.. praying that it will continue up to our full recovery. in Jesus' name. Amen.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Delivery is quite fast considering that I am ordering from Philippines. I have been looking for this bottle here in Philippines but I cannot find this size. I'm happy with how it was packaged as well. As for the quality, we haven't used for a long time. My son has autism and hopefully, this product will help him with his therapies and education. Will order again in iHerb!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Easy to swallow for my 5 and 6 years old girls. And no fishy smell. No smelly clothes after. And their immune are better. Omega are also good for allergies. Try and see it by yourself. The whole body system will be improved. I take it myself. Usually I have this rhinitis allergies every month before my period. But since taking this omega, it s been 4 months never had any runny noses.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I've tried all forms of fish oil supplements from this brand and my child rejects them all, but he takes this one! The size of the capsules are small enough to learn how to swallow but he prefers chewing them. High quality and concentration of fish oil too so I'm really happy with it

Posted on May 3, 2022

i have always loved this brand as it is very very important to me for my kids to have omega 3 that does not contain traces of heavy metals. nordic naturals is one of the purest forms out there. they offer the highest quality of omega 3. i also like that the ingredient list contains gelatin (bovine) so i can consume that without worry. the taste is not too bad compared to other brands. yes it does have a slight fishy taste but the strawberry flavour covers that well. my kids chew it but spit out the gel coating as they cant swallow it whole yet

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

my daughter has been taking this for half a year now. i always take omega fish oil from this brand nordic i love them because no fishy smell when burping unlike other brands. I take the woman omega, my husband take the 2x omega and my son also. whole family take omega fish oil from this brand only.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The quality of this fish oil is not bad. It is a reliable fish oil brand. My daughter loves the strawberry flavour. She is willing to take this fish oil every day.

05da2004-b960-4fef-8d8f-598628249a78
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

A high quality Omega supplement for kids. Tastes great no fishy taste or smell. Used for kid age from 6-12. Servinges are of small size, mini soft gels.

8fa5ada2-6f2b-4522-b705-759c6004a6cb