UG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have taken this for more than 10 years. It has one of the highest levels of EPA in a supplement. I take this alternately with DHA Xtra to get the best result. Omega 3s help with inflammation in your body which causes many health issues. When my mom took this, it was the only time her colon had no polyps so I believe that it is vital to take this and not in the usual 180/120 dosages that Omega3s come in. Be careful that you take one that is refined of heavy metals found in a lot of fish oils.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

My second favorite fish oil supplement. My favorite one is actually Nordic Naturals EPA Plus but that one is always sold out so this one is a solid second. Apparently, fish oil omega 3 supplements are supposed to benefit health in many ways including raising good cholesterol, attenuating inflammation, and have benefits to brain, eye, and so forth. I have only noticed positive effects since taking these. And absolutely no bad taste or fishy burps afterwards! Only downside is the cost but I suppose expecting both high quality fish oil and low cost may not be possible in this case.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This product taste good.My ten years old son very like it and it contains high EPA,it can help our body to reduce inflammation.

e807fea6-c0f7-4d5b-ad51-2066d029c46f
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Our 7 year old son has these. He takes them easily and likes the taste. We think they may be helping him with his behaviour (diagnosed ADHD) The quality seems good. Recommended 😊

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Been taking for both prenatal and postpartum. I love that this supplement has reduced or limited heavy metals so it’s safe for baby and I!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is one of the best EPA-DHA ratio products out there! and also pretty cheap and feels very high quality. It tastes like lemons instead of the regular disgusting Omega 3 tasting burps haha.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

No fishy aftertaste or burps! I love that it’s 3rd party tested. I was looking specifically for EPA dominant for adhd and mood.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Such an important supplement, but I do find myself not taking it consistently like I should.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Reliable 2-day delivery of Nordic Naturals, EPA — a great product.