UG

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good quality product and ingredients, very mild taste, only fish oil my kids 6 and 9 years old would take, I mix with some orange juice for my youngest. I can't see an immediate benefit but I believe it helps with general health and recovery. Well packaged and arrived quickly.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I've been consuming Nordic Naturals products for many years. Their omega fish oil products are probably the best available. I take this daily as a part of my autoimmune protocol. I wish iHerb would carry the peppermint flavor though: I just like peppermint, no other reason; the lemon is fine though. I usually order two at a time, and drink up to a tables

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Our biomedical GP recommended this due to the good quality fish used and the added D which is great for the immune system. Both my boys enjoy the flavour (when refrigerated). Since taking it they hardly ever get sick.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Exceptional benefits and one of the better tasting products. I don't even have to mix it with anything, it's that good. Great job. I will continue to purchase and use this for years to come!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I think having Vit D3 in there together with cod liver oil is very convenient for offering to kids. Both the oil and D3 work well together to restore their health (and mine too). The pleasant taste is another big advantage especially for parents with picky eaters.

Posted on May 21, 2022

it has more DHA content which good for the brain n the fast twitch muscle fibres n it has the most bioavailable vitamin D3 within

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I trust Nordic Naturals' claim that they source sustainably caught fish from clean waters. Great to have a cod liver oil with a boost of extra Vitamin D for the immune system

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

love this product. great quality and environmentally friendly as sustainably sourced. keep it in the fridge or free it to extend the potency of the product. also love how it combines vit D with Omega 3 so you get two in one. great price too.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My 85 year old mother requested Cod Liver Oil that she could take by the teaspoon, rather than in capsules. I researched many different products & chose this one based on its purity, quality, source & reasonable price point. It comes in plain, lemon & orange flavors. Lemon suits her fine. She keeps taking it for the omega-3s & maintaining healthy cholesterol; & I keep reordering it!

not a big fan of the taste even if it has the lemon flavor. i will order capsules next time. I haven't seen noticeable difference but i will keep taking it