UG

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Light soothing eye cream

Light and easity absorbed. Love that it is unscented. Good for the summertime or warmer climate. I personally like a thicker balmier eye cream at night so I only use this only in the morning. I haven`t seen any changes in my undereyes so far. I will use it up but I don`t think I will repurchase this.

Quality is good. Very useful. Size fits purse nicely. Expiry date is long enough. Package delivered safe and well.

7ec9f900-5510-400c-8308-a5740ac77ffb
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

very good quality very good quality very good very good quality very good quality

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good quality eye cream. Use it to make the skin around the eyes smoother. wrinkles look faded recommended trial

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

So far so good. It’s only lightly hydrating though, if you have dry undereyes I would get something else.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Thick and moisturising enough and non greasy

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Will buy again very Efficient

Mrmegatron
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The wonderful under-eye cream from Neutrogena has a wonderful texture and a small amount of it is enough to moisturize the bottom of the eyes and with continued use it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and the appearance of dark circles and makes the appearance of the bottom of the eyes bright and healthy

7044bc0b-799e-4eca-a723-157a7ca5b96e
Elena
Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent cream. I am 35 years old, the skin under the eyes is thin. I was worried that this cream was too light, but it turned out to be quite oily. So in the summer I use it only in the morning and in the evening, in the winter I would leave it only in the morning, and in the evening I would use something denser.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

The cream has no smell. In terms of use, I use it daily, a relatively standard size for an eye cream, even a little bigger than usual. In terms of quality, it is clear that the product is of high quality, pleasant texture, easily absorbed, moisturizing, very gentle, very convenient to use. Obviously, the product has many advantages. Very convenient packaging, the cream comes out really easily.