UG

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The staff is the best although it taste different to the one we get in Australia I'm not sure why it even looks different but it's still really good I will continue to buy this and I even buy it for my family members my kids love it because of the different packaging I definitely recommend buying this although the serving seems a lot smaller and the size is of the box is tinier than what we would get but all the ingredients are the exact same my kids love drinking this

8b6027f0-2ffc-4478-aefa-83b60536f00c
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It's very delicious. I can recommend it. It's cocoa with good quality. I think ingredients such as chocolate are very nice tasty with it. You can mix it with milk or Hot water. And it's not a big size, but If you live alone it's ok.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Bought for my neighbour and my house and she loves so do I. It is so nice for diabetics, it almost doesn't not contain any sugar just a little and it is a nice treat when you what to drink hot choco but you have diabetes. It is nice to know that the are companies that are starting to think about people with diabetes.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I used to drink it in winter when it was cold. it's a tasty and healthy alternative to coffee sometimes. the benefits of cocoa are undeniable

Posted on May 17, 2022

Such a huge package! I bought it because in our local shop the product was sold out. However what I noticed for the same price I got much bigger size pack. Will last for forever, as our kids drink it once or twice a week.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I gave it 5 stars cause my girl really liked it. For me, i' would have ranked it 3.5 stars. i had to use few spoons in order to make it taste like hot cocoa, the size of box is very small

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This Nesquik choco powder is not only of a very good quality but has very delicate taste, and I'm having it with boiled oatmeal. The result is not only very tastey but very healthy as well!