UG

AZMIMDALI
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Wonderful product and it works remedy my hair fall and loss!!

This is feeback from my customer :- There are array of vitamins , fatty acids and special formulation included for promoting hair growth. After taking supplement for a while, at least 3 or 4 weeks, i sensed some thickness and volume in hair growth and the amount of hair drop off slighly lesser. The hair noticeably harder to be easily pulled off, i.e will lesser hair drop, coming out with no breakage and improved texture. Since i think it help scalp hair to induce hair growth, the longer you consume the healthier outlook also on your skin. The tablets are quite big though but ok to swallow somehow and turn the pee yellowish. Will keep on consuming this wonderful product, thanks!!!

f733a019-9d36-4f6b-b772-01d92c849897
5507cd93-9288-4155-bd29-fd7e46215cf8
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I used to buy this ages ago and was happy to find it again. In the past I swear it helped my hair and nails grow faster and stronger. I'm older now with thinner hair, so I don't know if it'll help that issue (but I figure it can't hurt) but I think my hair is growing a bit faster since I started this. It seems to have a bit more life, too, and I'm shedding less. The pills are on the large side, but it's worth it for the stronger nails and hair, paired with less shedding.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I used to take this years ago, and loved the extra energy that it gave me, probably because of the b vitamins. I ordered it again, but, after taking it for a couple of days, read the ingredients for the first time since I've taken it years ago, and realized that it has soy protein in it. I found out a few years ago that I have an IgG allergy to soy, so thought it best to give the rest of the bottle to my daughter. She liked it and could tell that she wasn't as tired (during her last semester of college) as when she wasn't taking it. So, if it was soy-free, I'd still be taking it, because it's gives me more energy than Pure Essence Energy Plus does, and does it without any caffeine. So, if soy doesn't bother you, give it a try!

The content of vitamin of minerals is impressive, including Biotin, lots of B vitamins,..etc. Most of these are pro-hair growth. If you want to avoid hair loss or want to improve thickness then give it a try. After taking this regularly for at least two weeks you will start to see your her getting ticker, shed less, even the nails will be stronger (and will break less). These tabs are super small and easy to take and since there is a sustained release it slowly absorbs into the body making less impact on the liver.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Best vitamin ever good for skin, hair. For dosage i take one tablet in the morning i think it has benefit my body maybe that is because the size of the tablet is a bit big, ingredients will be found on the sticker. My MoM loves it so i think the quality is good, no taste since I swallow it immediately

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my second purchase of Ultra Hair, so I feel comfortable reviewing it. I ordered more because it seems to be effective. My hair is growing more than it was, which is exactly what I was hoping for. My hair has been a slow grower for years, and a couple weeks into using the product, I noticed it had gotten longer and it also seems stronger. I think it'll take more time to really notice, but I have faith in the product and ordered two more bottles!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Excellent product has all the vitamins needed by the body for healthy hair growth.because it contains B vitamins, I feel very happy and happy with life.I feel my hair growing healthy I will take it for three months but I feel grateful using it for a month

4a34e126-ac69-4b39-98a3-98ea715e1532
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The smell from the caplet is quite strong when you first open the bottle. But once it is in your mouth the taste is okay. I have not seen any results yet as I am still on my first bottle. It will takes at least 3 months to see any difference to my hair.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I had been experiencing hair loss at an unhealthy rate. I started taking Ultra Hair at the recommended dosage and have experienced the benefit of reduced hair loss! The tablets are an easy to take size. Definitely a quality hair supplement!