UG

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

My son loves the taste. I can say it's of high quality and the size of the tablets is just enough for a teenager. I am sure he can have a lot of benefits from it because it fits his age and day-to-day activities. I will definitely order again.

0aa7736f-7e3d-4936-9d0c-f408c3f92cda
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

My teenage son is extremely picky when it comes to taking vitamins. In fact I haven’t been able to get him to take any - except for these! He likes the taste. I like the quality of the ingredients. Win win! I’ll keep on ordering these as they do seem to have a positive effect on his overall well-being.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Kids have been using this for 1 month a love it-have yet to see any results as far as increase in height but they have been healthy and even avoided contacting covid from 2 close contacts! great taste and easy to eat. Good quality. I like that they want to eat it very day

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good quality product. contains ingredients Vitamins A,C,D3,E, K2 which is very good for teens health. I am giving it to my daughter and son. They love the taste and are very happy. Alot of benefits. Gives them a lot of energy for the full day .A very good supplement for daily use. Size is OK and chewable. Package quality is very good. Good for 13+ age.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is the first time I bought this with a hope can help my teenager son growing taller I saw the review from other users, and I thought why not I try? I will give the summary later after 1 bottle consumption from my son From iHerb point of view, I am very amazed for the very fast shipment. In my remarks, expected shipment is Feb 21 - 6 March. And it has already arrived 1 week earlier Thank you iHerb for giving the best service

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Good natural composition of vitamins. They have a spicy taste, which is important for teenagers. High-quality, reliable packaging. The goods were delivered very quickly. Good service. Good product price.

20223204-47e1-48af-86ff-83808db4b237
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My 8 year old son started taking this to benefit his digestive system and just to supplement his overall health. I know the age says for teens, but we only give him 1 pill once a day, and that frequency seems fine, though I make sure he eats it at lunch, which is a bigger meal, and that helps it to not affect him as much. He said the taste is fine, though not his favorite. :)

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The question came up is this okay for a 12 year old. I wrote that I give this to my 10 and 12 year old boys. My boys like them and it is an all in one and tasteful. I avoid the gummy vitamins for various reasons.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

He likes the taste so much, he told me that he have noticed significant changes to his body and health, as the supplement he's taking did actually promotes his body's superior muscular growth, also gave him enough strength and endurance.