UG

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I’ve been taking this vitamin for the past two weeks and I have seen an improvement in my stamina, energy, and concentration. I have had a lot of time to train my body but this vitamin provides me with all the energy kinesis needs to keep as fit as possible. Definitely worth the money!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I love this vitamin! It's hard to imagine how such a small supplement can make such a huge difference, but it has. My skin is smoother and more radiant, I have a lot more energy throughout the day, and my mood is always great. After just two weeks of taking this supplement, I noticed big changes in all these aspects.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I was a little worried about taking this vitamin at first, because I had never heard of it. However, my mood has significantly improved and I have a lot more energy to do the things that I need to do during the day. It's a great supplement for those with digestive issues or other immune problems because it really does seem to improve my health.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about a month now and I can see the effects in my overall well-being. My mood has improved, my immunity is stronger, my quality of life is much better and I feel like I have more energy when taking this supplement. It's a wonderful product and worth the money spent!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a week and I have noticed a noticeable difference in my mood, energy levels and overall health. My cholesterol has gone down, as well as my blood pressure. I highly recommend this supplement to anyone looking to improve their health, immunity and well-being with vitamins.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Animal Parade immun booster won the taste of our children! The size is just perfect and tasty. The packaging is nice and funny. The quality of the product seems to be good, its effect we will test after maybe one or 2 weeks. Its my first time to order. We use to take 2 tablets a day minimum, then lets see the effect.

e12af5eb-2659-4426-ab9e-f6f6537f5316

The ingredients of this product is superior. I was looking for vitamin D3 suitable for kids which makes this product very useful for immunity when fighting viruses, especially Corona. The size of the bottle makes it very great because 90 capsules is enough for my kids for some time. The potency and quality of ingredients are great and it's easy on the stomach.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is a great supplement for flu. Taste :2/5 ⭐ the taste so-so packaging : 5/5 ⭐ lock well Effectiveness : 4/5 ⭐ works well for my 5yo daughter (have sinus)

0e07d7c3-d6ae-49f7-b66f-dfa5894f38f1
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

It is easy to consume, 2 tablets a day. My 6 yo doesnt like the taste but somehow my 4 yo is okay with it. He always chew it fast & drink water when taking it. I took this with additional of this D3 for kids. Overall it is helpful in maintaining their immunity. If you minus the taste, this will be a very good immune booster.

38fa8bd5-f9be-410c-a1bc-076db0bbc8fd
484ad00f-0bcd-4315-a9e9-03e114406e7d
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

this vitamin is a powerful supplement which has improved my health and quality of life. I am much more energized, more focused and feel happier than before. I'm also noticing the results in my mood and immunity. An excellent supplement!