UG

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Great for kids

Bought this for my friend’s 4 y.o. daughter because I have an excellent experience with the brand and feel confident about the composition and ingredients of this supplement. Excellent size will last for a while and a nice vanilla taste makes sure you don’t have to ask your kid to take their vitamins a dozen times. Great purchase!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this supplement for my 8 year old daughter who had been diagnosed with molar-incisor hypomineralisation (MIH). Our integrative dentist recommended this chewable probiotic supplements to help strengthen teeth. The flavors are pleasant, my daughter loves it. We take 1 animal shaped tablet after lunch. In addition we use special mouth wash, take additional type of probiotics and chew xylitol based gum. All together we see amazing results.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Ingredients and composition of this product is great. Benefit and effectiveness is great as well. Size and packaging is good. Feel and sensitivity is good as well. Overall recommended for the whole family, like for like please appreciated. Use almost everyday and great for my toddlers and gentleness for tummy. Like for like 👍 thank you.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

My little brother loves this high quality product so much, he likes chewing it, the taste is good and it's giving him a lot of good benefits, it also improves the strength of his teeth which he finds amazing, going to buy more for my beloved baby brother.

olaleks
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Excellent quality and good ingredient list. I like taste and smell(yes! I tried 1pcs). Good serving size for kids. My little one have problems with tooth Use it only few week - right now I don't see any improvements.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My son refuses to eat many kinds of foods, so we have had to become creative in “hiding” nutrients. This brand of vitamin was approved by my N.D and the prices are better than anywhere in Ontario Canada.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Good children's chewable tablets with calcium, vitamin D-3 and live probiotic cells M18, L. acidophilus. My kids like these animal shaped chewable tablets. Vitamin D supports the development of bones and teeth by regulating calcium levels in the body. In addition, it promotes the conduction of excitation impulses through nerve and muscle fibers, enhances immunity, and maintains the level of phosphorus in the blood. Vitamin D is also essential for the proper functioning of the kidneys and thyroid gland. Therefore, vitamin D3 and calcium should be present in the diet of every child. I recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

nice product. we will buy again. Thank you very much iherb.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Expensive and not effective, no benefit. The scent was good, but weird taste and composition, feel weird in my mouth (aftertaste). Overall not good quality. I use it after brushing my teeth, but my mouth feel dry. Not good value for money. The size and package are ok. The frequency of taking it was once a day, with other probiotics. But still no effect. Is it only for kids? My age is 32.