UG

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Amazing quality!

I got this for my niece, and thankfully he likes it, going to buy more of this next month as I still have extra for him!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I give these to my son to take in order to help him stay focused and concentrate in school. He prefers this product because it tastes good.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The flavor is not bad but but my younger child doesn’t like

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I ordered for my son, who is adhd. It is to early to say if is helping him. It has been just two weeks!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excellent drug, I recommend, helped the whole family

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Good package and taste

Posted on Mar 12, 2009

Pedi-Active was reffered to me by a friend who said that it worked for her daughter. My son had been using Adderall and I decided to try Pedi-Active. He's been taking it for about 3 weeks and everything seems fine. His mood even seems better. He does complain about the taste though.

Posted on Apr 30, 2010

I bought this for my niece. My sister really believes that they help with her daughter's concentration and focus. She will be a new iherb customer as she is impressed with the service and prices.

Posted on Dec 5, 2016

Childrens like it! Good taste.