UG

Valerie from Maldives
Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Works better on me than another similar program

It’s already my third experience with cleansing programs. I tried 1 and 2 part programs for 7 days and 15 days before. There was always a laxative effect only. Today is my 6th day of this Whole Body Cleanse 3 part program, and I felt improvements and first results already after the day 3! It’s better skin without inflammation spots on face, neck and back, it’s flatter abdomen and smother digestion. Overall I feel lighter! No fluid retention in tissues, no swelling of legs in evenings and no swelling face in mornings. I noticed no mucous in nasal area, as I used to have it when only spending some time in AC room. Weight reduced by 1,8 kg by now. All in all the program has an effect of a gentle detox and wholesome cleansing.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Easy to use and effective, no discomfort at all. I like that it has probiotics in it as I would always couple a cleansing program with probiotics, to boost the effect on my system.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Extremely gentle but brings exellant results gentle for the irritated bowel diseases.

baaf29a4-43de-41b1-8356-342807e9a236
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It's a great product where it keeps you regular with no harsh laxatives but personally, I couldnt continue after day 3. I had issues swallowing up to 11 capsules daily. I think I would prefer liquid or powder base products.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

Used this product several times now and consider the price and quality to be excellent. I truly experience it as a whole body cleanse since I usually do it together with either a juice fast, a water fast or very clean eating during the time. It supports a body reset really well.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Good quality and good ingredients, tablets easy to swallow, good way of detox, Fast delivery as well

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It is effective. I did loose weight and it is not drastic.

Posted on Jun 30, 2020

I'm taking it for 8 days, today it will be the ninth time, and tomorrow I finish the 10 days proposed, and I felt very well, really fulfills everything that I said, I didn't feel pain, I went to the bathroom normally, I didn't have any more constipation and no bowel stuck .

3849ed05-e92c-482c-923c-dcb71ffa045e
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I don't like the product because it's harder to do