UG

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love quality of this product is just perfect! It has natural resources ingredients , safe for ages 6 & older. Packaging is great, you can put some packets in your bag for emergencies. This product gives me a lot of benefits especially when I have asthma because it gives me relief whenever I take a packet, it reduces the severity of my illness. I love the taste.

ccfc7f67-dcff-4036-ad71-50e3e8d596fd
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It's a great product! I believe it kept me healthy for the past few years that I have been using it. I highly recommend. Use it immediately if your throat feels scratchy, or you just feel a little icky. Love the convenient pouches. I keep them in my purse.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Very surprised this worked so well for me because most homeopathic products don't. I've been using this for several years and take it at the first sign of a sore throat or runny nose, and I don't get sick. I usually take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and another 6 - 8 hours later for a day or two for maximum protection. Pour the powder under your tongue, let dissolve, and swallow after 30 - 45 seconds. Very effective product, very satisfied.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great for kids since its super tasty, and gives instant relief! Also comes in handy small size, can be kept in any purse, great for on the road.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

excellent quality for initial symptoms of flu or cold. Fast acting indeed! Fast relief ! Highly recommend! Taste is great. Kids all ages love it. Best Homeopathy. Package is easy to open and administer.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Good option when you feel you are about to come down with colds or flu. It's form and packaging is convenient to bring around. Tastes great too!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Had that from another brand and they seem to work so decided to try this ones now . Easy to take and seem to help somehow

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

For mild symptoms it works. But cut it open instead of tearing it off to make sure all contents are consumed. This from someone who tried to tear it open in the middle of the night with half of the content stuck in the package.

Posted on May 9, 2022

QUICK AND EFFECTIVE IN REDUCING SYMPTOMS OF COLD AND DURATION OF ILLNESS , BEST SUPPLEMENT EVER, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT