UG

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Great product

Initially I bought these to help support my thyroid as it's underactive. I assume they are doing their job alongside VitD, K and B12 however I have found them to be exceptionally good at improving sleep quality. I have narcolepsy so nighttime sleep can be sporadic, non refreshing, fitful and painful. Quite by accident I started taking this selenium just as I went to bed and found that my nighttime sleep became less fitful and I woke up less during the night. They actually increased my deep sleep ability. I wouldn't be without this product purely for the help with sleep, any other benefit is a bonus.

f3467b88-f8db-47dc-b6f9-e2e3b81e39aa
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very good quality .This supplement is just perfect in order to fix the nervous system at the short period if time, I start to sleep better, hormones level got stabilized, I am full of energy now. The package and the size is good. Very good ingredients Helped me a lot Highly recommend

ac180b7c-8440-4c70-816d-5fb783d5980a
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this Selenium which is an essential trace mineral that supports many bodily processes. It can help improve cognition, immune system function, and fertility and maintain thyroid. The ingredients are cleanser than other supplements and this brand is a great quality. I really like knowing I am supplementing a mineral is deficient in our foods today, but you can still find in Brazilian nuts. I frequently take this on a regular basis. There is no taste and this size lasts me 2 to 3 months.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Selenium is a micro/trace mineral requested in a trace amount in our body Srlenium has many roles in our body from powerful antioxidant(it is implicated with other nutrients in the production of glutathione peroxidase a very powerful antioxidant involved in many functions such as the removal of heavy metal in the liver , protection of the cells from oxidation etc... Selenium msy help to remove mercury in the body. Selenium may help to slow the replication of viruses in our cells.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This vitamin is also use for building strong bones and for immune support. It is easy to take it all day long, works, but this product helps me have a good quality of life. I really recommend it

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I just started taking this product because I've been to many doctors without any results. However, I have been off all non-prescription and over the counter medications since being on this product a week ago and we are just starting to see some results.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I was told by my Doctor's wife selenium helps keep CFS under control. She used it for this reason. She was correct as far as I am concerned. It is something I always keep on hand, and I do not suffer from big CFS episodes. If I do, I just double my dosage for a few days, and it is under control within a few days again.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

well, obviously I'm not a doctor but I took this with my doctor's recommendation, and i love the fact that my doctor's way of working and my position based on the natural ingredient aligned well. but make sure to have taken the needed analysis ;) peace ✌️🕊️

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I’ve been taking selenium for some time now. I feel I’m definitely benefiting from its use in regards to aging and longevity. It’s a good quality, reputable brand supplement that actually works. I will add however, the scent was a bit pungent but I set this aspect aside as it’s such a useful product.