UG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is delicious! Luckily my kid is ok with the taste. Packaging comes neat and prompt. First time trying out this product. Hope it can help with my kid bowel.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

My son loves them. Not all vitamins taste good to him, so if they suit him, it speaks well for them. Tip for parents: We have our ritual. First he puts all the vitamins into a box of pills from his grandparents (which is fun for him, then takes them out and eats them). Such a box can be purchased at any pharmacy.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

My daughter who is 3 years old loves this is delicious ! she is ok with the taste. I am trying it for the first time let’s hope it will help my daughters as I use it for for her tricky tummy. Great quality, fantastic ingredients, good size package.

2a45111d-ef6a-4043-89db-897764818e6a
b3cb1541-db15-4ced-be50-3255f7d20b6e
7f3a2e2c-cfed-4e3c-b187-6bec198d57c1
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This is delicious! Luckily my kid is ok with the taste. Packaging comes neat and prompt. First time trying out this product. Hope it can help with my kid bowel!

ff914d1c-4955-4361-a94e-b00f103e2b8a
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I haven't tried these but my 3 year old asks for them every morning and they seem to really help with his tricky tummy.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Verrry good and helpful!! I used it once with the little one, and from that moment i decided to have it permanently in the house. The flavor is great.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Regular replenishment of this supplement for my child. He love the flavor and will ask for it. Been taking one tablet daily before his breakfast. His appetite improved and is progressing well in his development. When the gut health improved, the overall well being improve too.