UG

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I bought this for inflamed gums. The 1st bottle I tried I just swallowed the capsules and did not notice any effect. This time I am opening the capsules and mixing the contents with warm water. After one week, my gums are still swollen but the pain is significantly less.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I add some to my toothpaste cuz my gums get sensitive...bleed. this heals all wounds. Open it up and add a dash to your toothpaste or open it up and add to warm water for a tea...let it sit in your mouth for a bit for each swallow.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I discovered Myrrh back in '78 when I came down with a bad case of walking pneumonia while living in a CA forest. It broke my 104-degree fever over night, and saved my life. These days, I use it to suppress a chronic dental infection. As far as I'm concerned, Myrrh is a mandatory emergency medicine to always have on hand. Thanks iHerb for quick and dependable delivery and a consistently sensible price.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Myrrh is a wonderful healing herb for all kinds of ailments. I like to use this in powdered form with a few other herbs [goldenseal and slippery elm] for most sores or skin infections. Myrrh is beneficial to support the healing process. Buying myrrh powder in bulk can get hard, so having it in capsule form means I can pull out and use only what I need by emptying each capsule. Efficiently packaged.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

What I like about the Natures way is that there are not added fillers to the supplements I have bought. The only other ingredients are the capsule ingredients. I have been taking these daily and can't say that I have seen any improvement or not. I am going to increase to two capsules and see if there is improvement.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very nice quality , the ingredients of myrrh is known with healing wounds and digestion issues . I’ve noticed when I used it weather taking it orally of applying it on the body . And the price is very affordable.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Recently started using this product. I have been taking it daily and I definitely have noticed positive effects in my digestion. So far I am very impressed. Excited to see what the positive effects I will see after finishing a bottle.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Great quality. Excellent packaging. I personally love the taste of myrrh. I have found this supplement to be very effective in what I use it for and feel that it benefits me in many ways. I really appreciate that this brand checks the plant ID for its products.