UG

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I have had CFS/ME for 36 years. I didn’t know this existed til recently and had to buy it. So glad I did. I often thought over the years it would be a good idea to have all the necessary vitamins in one mix. So thank you to the Doctor who created this product. It’s well worth the money and works out cheaper than lots of individual bottles of the same ingredients. I still take some other vitamins and plus Ribose and it helps. Makes a big difference. I notice it if I haven’t had it just for one day. I highly recommend this product for anyone with CFS/ME.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have discovered this product and decided to try it after watching an Alzheimer documentary with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, back in 2018. I have been taking it daily since then! If you are like me having difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep, this is really helping. I can manage to get a full night sleep now and feel energized! High quality essential vitamins, minerals, protective antioxidants, and amino acids from a reputable brand. Each morning, I just take ½ scoop and mix it with water. So easy! It is part of my daily routine now!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

All around I’m a very satisfied customer. The package came in a timely manner. Got shopping notifications via text and email. The taste is surprisingly so adding in water has worked for me. Not only does it give me energy but I just feel focused for work or whatever else I have going on. My favorite part is I’ve noticed that I’ve been sleeping better which is huge for me because I have insomnia. This gets 5 stars because I have no complaints.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Really great taste and a decent dose of each ingredient. I had my traditional Chinese medicine practitioner have a look at the ingredients and she confirmed that it is high quality and a reputable brand. If you haven’t yet read Jacob Teitelbaum’s book and are struggling with chronic fatigue (or even just average fatigue/tiredness) I recommend checking it out.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I started taking this years ago and I truly believe it corrected so many health struggles I was having at the time. I was dealing with 2 auto-immune disorders and many ailments and taking this each morning helped me to function and have since recommended to so many others. Love that it is a complete nutritional powerhouse all in one scoop. I have also tried the citrus flavor and am more partial to berry but that comes down to individual taste.

Posted on May 2, 2022

used to buy this years ago but was out of stock on iherb website for long time. Happy to have it back again. seems to give more energy. acceptable taste. loads of ingredients.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

A powder form, easily dissolved in water or juice. It seems to give me more energy since so many of the "energy" formulas don't do much at all. Possibly because it is in the powder form and is absorbed more readily, 4 stars only because of erythritol and mannitol taste which is quite noticeable imo. I'm sensitive to a lot of products, but haven't show a reaction to this one.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This product has kept me healthy for over 3 years. When it disappeared due to original company buyout to new company, I had trouble with my fibromyalgia but am now back on track to feeling well.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have lyme & auto-immunity, ebv. Dr recommended this for fatique. I think it helps & doesn't taste bad at all. I take 2 x a day. Half dose each time. I notice a improvement in my energy.level on it.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I like the taste. For me preferable over pills. I put it in milk and get calcium. Also it supplies 100% of folate. This has more nutrients than my previous multi vitamin