UG

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Choline a Great supplement with 100% quality ingredients

My 20 days with Choline suppl. And unbelievable!!! I was having liver issue. After Choline intake I'm feeling super. This is my first order and continue with this and I'm soo happy! Couple of pimples on my chin but maybe Choline cleans my liver. I don't care now. Good Product. Thank you iHerb Nature's Way!!!

0c7e16c2-52d8-470d-9104-4b930d845709
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

for those of you who can't take the acidity of the powder, clarifies your thoughts. My father has Alzheimers (all Arisept does is stimulate choline uptake) my wife has RA, both feel more clear headed with choline. don't be fooled by those long chain cholines (I am a PhD chemist). CDP choline and so on with their claims of crossing the blood-brain barrier. the very instant those long chain cholines hit your stomach acid the choline is cleaved off and is EXACTLY the same as choline bitartrate - free choline ion. choline is absorbed via the colon, not the blood-brain barrier. save your money. this is the best price on prime.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I read a study quite a few years ago about how menopausal women due to lower estrogen levels no longer make enough choline one of the B Vitamin family, so we need to supplement. Choline is the precursor to acetylcholine esterase which is needed for our neurons to work properly. Menopausal women often feel like they have brain fog - this is part of the reason. This brand was used in the study and so I have been taking it for a number of years (500 mg per day) and having a good memory is something that is often stated to me. I think this helps. In the study the women who took 1000 mg per day were said to have lost their tummy called the menopot. I believe that it helps me keep my brain working well.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

After less than a week of using Choline in combination with AlphaGPC daily I can report a significant improvement in mood and energy level. If you have a mentally exhausting and psychologically draining job and had a habit of taking a nap right after work, with this combination of supplements you will have enough will and energy to do other things after your shift it is over. Choline+AlphaGPC work for me and I hope they'll work for others as well. Thumbs up on the price.

I love the quality of this brand's supplements. Benefits of choline: Regulates metabolism; participates in the normal functioning of the intestines and liver; Starts cell regeneration; normalizes the process of removing fats; Protects the human brain by affecting the level of intelligence. Symptoms of choline deficiency: decreased mental performance, memory and concentration; increased exposure to adverse stress factors; irritability, headache, tinnitus, cardiac and circulatory disorders. The capsule is large and easy to swallow. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I bought these for pregnancy since I am vegan/plant based and I wanted a Choline Supplement to help me hit my values make make sure I didn’t have any deficiencies in my diet. I took this daily with the prenatal and Omega 3 supplement. Be aware , the size of this pill is very large. But it was worth the piece of mind that I was doing my best.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Choline is an often underrated vitamin while it is so important for our bodies. If you don't consume 2-3 eggs/day or 100 g liver/week you probably lack Choline. That's why I have been taking this supplement for 2 years now. Some benefits of Choline: - Choline is required to produce acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays an important role in regulating memory, mood and intelligence. - It's also needed for the process that synthesizes DNA, which is important for brain function and development. - Pregnant mothers who supplemented with 2x the adequate intake for choline (930mg) had children that performed much better on cognitive tasks that required sustained attention compared to children whose mothers were given just the adequate intake (480mg). - Dietary supplementation of maternal choline thus emerges as a possible intervention in pregnancy to alter the earliest developmental course of mental illnesses. I take one tablet a day of this Nature's Way product and I am very satisfied with my choice.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This choline product helps my body increase circulation and metabolizes a lot of visceral fat, which is difficult for me to lose. My weight has decreased significantly by about 14 kg. I am impressive how effective this product is. The quality is excellent enough not only for fat burning but also for brain and heart health. My body feels great after taking this product for three straight weeks. The ingredient is pure, and you have choline for more than 90 percent. The size is and the price are very reasonable.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a high quality supplement, 3rd party tested. I've been taking it daily for my liver/gallbladder, to hopefully avoid repeat cholestasis in my next pregnancy. It is also good for egg quality, so if you're TTC it could be worth trying out! Apparently many people are deficient in choline as it is, but I don't know about the other benefits besides egg quality and liver/gallbladder stuff.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

My pregnant wife takes this in addition to her prenatal vitamin. Choline is beneficial to brain development. We chose natures way because they use quality ingredients at a very fair price. The size and taste is easy to take. If you are looking for a choline supplement, try this one.