UG

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The Buffered C-500 supplement is my favorite supplement. It has very subtle taste, and it is very easy to use. The size of the package , the ingredients label - are very convenient. It helps me with my sleep disorders, easing my muscles, reliving my joints, and helps with my mood. I really recommend.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I normally take one 500 vitamin C daily as a supplement to support antioxidant levels. Recently upped vitamin C amount to increase iron absorption while recovering from surgery. But will return to minimum daily amount after normalisation. I always take a buffered formula to minimise stomach acid increase. This brand is buffered and reasonably priced; it has always worked well for me and dosage is more flexible with the 500mg size.

I admire how these capsules manage to support my immune function, and I'm glad as it genuinely strengthens and beautifies my skin. Always great experience from iHerb!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great Vitamin C product. It is easy to swallow and easily tolerated. It supports a healthy immune system. Good price, good value and good quality. No added fillers.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I always use buffered vitamin C as it is easier on the stomach. I use 500mg size as it gives me more flexibility with amounts. Besides antioxidant benefits, vitamin C helps with some mineral absorption but I’m careful to not over take especially with my iron levels.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Like the buffered release of the Vit C and buying bigger bottle can save some money

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

it is good because it is not acidic, I have been taking it for a long time

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

quality vitamin c. A little sour but does not irritate the stomach

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Fast booster of vitamin C in case you feel that you're about to get sick

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Good vitamin C that doesn't give me reflux. I think vitamin C is important for immune support.