UG

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Excellent for Hot Flushes, Night Sweat!

It's an excellent product for menopause symptoms eg. hot flushes. After quite a number of years finally found a remedy for my hot flushes that can be very annoying and frustrating. The effect is so fast just after a few capsules. I am a happy consumer and surely will stick to this remedy.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good quality black cohosh, but unfortunately for my hot flashes its benefits were not enough. For my age-49 I used this supplement in various combinations - along with red clover again from the same brand, Soy Isoflavones and Pure Essence Transitions Menopause Support for to notice some improvement. My package is enough for 60 days, the capsules are large, but easy to swallow ,no taste.

c4d67bd0-990c-4724-8bea-3241e3071d2f
aca49e5a-d2aa-4b4c-ba62-382b4a74fd5b
Posted on May 6, 2022

Amazed by the positive effects. Taking one capsule a day already helped me deal with the initial menopause symptoms. Great improvement in a few weeks. Very good quality, no taste at all, easy to take.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

this together with wild yam gave me new life as I am getting closer to menopause progesterone is going down and from ovulation to my period it gives me a great help, high concentration in comparison to other brands

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I’ve been using it for premenopausal symptoms, it helps to balance my hormones. Powerful combination together with st Johns wort, Dong Quai and Wild Yam. Will repurchase!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am happy with all the products I have been taking on a regular basis and I can feel an impact in my well being.

Dia
Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Black cohosh Taken after a meal. Black cohosh is very suitable for hot flashes, night sweats, headaches (migraine-like), mood swings, depression ... as symptoms of premenopause and menopause. The effect of it is very good and appears after about 10 days of taking this supplement. Black cohosh has other benefits - it contains several chemicals that act on the immune system and can affect the body's defenses against disease. Some can help the body reduce inflammation. Other chemicals can work on nerves and in the brain. These chemicals can work similarly to another chemical in the brain called serotonin. Black cohosh root also seems to have some effects similar to the female hormone estrogen. Estrogen itself has different effects in different parts of the body. Black cohosh should not be thought of as an "herbal estrogen" or estrogen substitute. It is more accurate to think of it as an herb that acts similarly to estrogen in some people. Symptoms of menopause: 20-80 mg of black cohosh extract 1-2 times a day for up to 6 months.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My doc tested me on his machine and said that I need this stuff. I have been taking it and continue to take it daily. Seems to work.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I’ve had hormonal acne for years and I’ve used all of the recommended face washes/lotions. I knew that nothing was going to work until I fixed my hormonal balance. I did some research and came across black cohosh. I started using it a little less than a week ago, and my face has cleared up so much!! I literally haven’t had a cystic pimple since I started taking it. I love it!