UG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Works great. I tried time release version but this didn’t help with me waking at 2am. This one works… most of the time. But there are so many factors that affect insomnia so keep investigating what things could be contributing

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I lied in bed for 4 hours… extremely tired but unable to fall asleep as my mind is going wild. Popped 1 tablet in and it dissolved within a min, then my mind went blank and felt so relaxed. Fell asleep quickly after, my life saver!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I’ve used the 1 mg previously, I think I’ll go back to it. I find it a bit too much for me, I weigh around 100 lbs

Posted on May 30, 2022

Easy to take no water need, melting on your tongue. It's take 3 tables at the time to be working on me though.

1c3dcbd7-8130-49dc-a4f5-da45f78f8713
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It works fast. I have tight sleep after taking it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love them. They help me relax rather quickly and am able to sleep comfortably.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Nature's Truth 5 mg. Melatonin's were just what I wanted and arrived on time.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I think melatonin, one of the most powerful antioxidants, should be used by everyone after 50 years of age.