UG

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Very good quality product! I take it befre the meal together with Inulin in dosage of 3 pils around 1h before my meal. The benefits are awesome helping your bowel movemen, intestinal tranzit and constipation. The pils have no taste and are easy to swallow. I strongly recomand this product!!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I took this cleanse for a couple of weeks to improve digestion. Go slowly with the quantity of pills. I took one in the morning and evening and after 2-3 days everything started moving! Now I only take it when I feel the need for it.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Perfect quality. Good delivery, tight box, otherwise not wrinkled. Excellent price. I recommend.

Posted on May 12, 2022

love this really help me a lot..you must try it.

2e5491a8-8a34-4418-b81f-3eed316b8ebf
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Have been using this product for several years and I am grateful for it.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Always help with my bowels without fail. It doesn't make my stomach hurt like other laxatives I've tried.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Excellent for digestive troubles. I've been using it on and off for years.

Lily
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Good to have on hand when things aren't moving like you want :)

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Idk if they changed the formula or what but this product does not seem as good as it used to be. It's been years since I did a cleanse and it always used to feel, well, *clean* afterwards if you know what I mean. I'm going to continue it for 30 days and see what happens but even at 3 pills 2x a day I'm not getting the spectacular results I expected. I did notice I'm less bloated than I was before starting these pills so that's good. As always, iHerb provided excellent service with competitive pricing. I received my package a whole day earlier than I would have if I'd used "that other online retailer" (I won't say their name). So 5 stars for iHerb, 3 stars for this product.