UG

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

da8742c5-a0b5-46cc-836c-8ed1ea3689bd
angelishvero
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

perfectly fine. nice tablet size, not hard to swallow. it has folic acid in it which is for women who think about getting pregnant as far as I know. has no taste which is good and a lovely comfortable package. idk the actual effect of these since I didn't get blood tests for it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

folic acid together with iron is part of my daily vitamins. i used it at night after dinner. i have hormanal problem so this ingredient help a lot and improved my health. so happy for the size and price because its expensive here if i bought it in store or pharmacy.. the packaging is in good condition.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

These pills are very small and are easy to swallow. I have never had any stomachache after taking these pills. Drink so much water when you are taking these pills and take the pill when your stomach is full. I have to thank the reviewers before me for letting everyone know that these pills are tiny because that was exactly what I needed. 800mcg was also the perfect strength for me so this is on our repeat buy list. I'm very satisfied.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good quality my age is 28 years it’s ingredient is very safe It has a great effect and Good and packaged in a good way and suitable for every one very good for nervous system and the folic acid percent is good I used it many yimes its size is big and suitable

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Bought this for my sister in preparation for her second pregnancy. Extremely good price for the size. She had a smooth delivery in the end so I like to think this helped produce a healthy baby. Consult a doctor to be sure how much to supplement (depends on individual needs) but folic acid supplementation is quite basic for pregnant women in general.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My physician recommended I take it daily along with B-6 and B-12 to help reduce my Homocysteine. Homocysteine is a type of amino acid, a chemical your body uses to make proteins. Normally, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and folic acid break down homocysteine and change it into other substances your body needs. There should be very little homocysteine left in the bloodstream

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

We all know that women are at high risks of anemia so i have bought this for my sister she just gave birth so i thought this one is good to take. the size is small and it is easy to swallow. i hope it works for her.

fffd8e13-9e03-450f-a2c1-b03a5e8284da