UG

Posted on May 31, 2022

I am 75 years old. And with age comes the need to wake up frequently during the night to go to the bathroom. I started taking this a couple of years ago and soon after started to have a better nights sleep, only waking up once a night a few times a month.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’m not a doctor. I don’t even play one on TV. But through trial and error, I’ve discovered that two or three of these once a day helps the stream flow smoothly. Not sure why—my doctor said something about it helping with bacteria. Again, I’M not a doctor and neither I nor iHerb make any medical claims, etc. but it sure helps to take these little guys.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I’ve been taking this supplement for couple of months now, just 2 per day. It helped me with reoccurring UTI. It’s good quality and value for money because the package is huge. If I feel that it replaced antibiotics which I had to take if I feel UTI was starting again.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Been buying this from somewhere else and a friend recommended to buy it from Iherb The gel caps are a necessity when it comes to cranberry supplements. Good quality and good price. Cranberry has rich ingredients juice is rich in vitamin C. This product helps and keep immune system healthy and functioning properly

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

My doctor prescribed me. is the first time I use this brand I liked them. They are easy to swallow as well I've been taking this product because it coats my bladder and urethra and halts infections. This is a good brand because they are high potency. I take two every morning and two at night.. Worth the price. I Recommended

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I am prone to have urinary infection and taking cranberry pills daily is a must for me. I helps my imune system get stronger and I have few infections now thanks to the cranberry pills!

9dbc79ec-6f3e-4923-89d7-da5d73db5d92

I'm so in love with how this supplement helps brighten my skin, great for my immune system as well. what can I ask for? I just highly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I have been using cranberry for many years. As we don't have it here in my country I always ordr it from abroad. I'm very satisfied with iherb. My package always arrives on time and the medication in a very good condition. Thanks a lot.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I've been buying and using this brand for years. The gel caps are a necessity when it comes to cranberry supplements. Good quality for the price.