UG

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I need to take large doses of Vitamin D, and this is the best method. Not the greatest taste, but easy to take with the dropper top, and Vitamin D is so important for so many reasons to maintain good health and strengthen the immune system. Ask your doctor about dosage for Vitamin D deficiency.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is a very good product, a quality and certified manufacturer, which guarantees 100% your health and beauty. I have been using this product for a long time and I am very happy. This product contains a lot of good ingredients. Good size and dosage for you immunity. I like this product.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have d3 vitamin deficiency and I need to drink high amount d3 daily. I actually bought this for my 7 year old son. Vitamin d3 support bone health by helping the body absorb calcium. I have hashimoto hipotyroid disease And it helps me to take care of my condition by boosting my immunity . I combine it with other suplements and I feel so good. I live in country where you cant absorb enough d3 vitamin through sun, so I drink it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Happy to find this quality vitamin D product, it is a good value for your money and is the right kind of vitamin D (as opposed to D2 which is mostly useless). The ingredients are ones that I can feel good about and I love being able to customize the dosage drop by drop.

Posted on May 27, 2022

good quality, ingredient, size, package, this the one most high absorption, if you deficiency can use dosage at the label, for your immunity, bone, and fast effect in ypur body, great taste, if you not ekspouse the sun you can maintance vitamin d level with this product. this good for your body at all

Posted on May 22, 2022

The best way to get Vitamin D is via sunlight but many like me don't get enough of that. I supplement only with this brand as its source is Cholecalciferol from lanolin (washed from sheep wool). It's in an olive oil base so it tastes like olive oil and easily mixes with my oat bran.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i hate tablets, especially when i have to take several a day and i skip or forgot to take them. well, this is not the case as it is very easy to take 2 tiny drops a day. the taste is slightly orange to no taste, so yes! best formula for me. strongly recommend.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have vitamin d deficiency & have hard time breaking down pills. I found these vitamin d drops, & hit the Jack pot! They are so easy to use, & only need two drops per day! The quality is great, & the ingredients are simple…no added junk! I love the ease of this supplement.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have taken these Nature’s Answer Vitamin D-3 drops for years and I trust them for quality and assurance of purity and for their easy dosing feature. I wouldn’t consider another brand now in my life. I heartily recommend them to anyone needing Vitamin D-3 supplements.