UG

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It really takes away your appetite! I often find myself not having dinner! I don't even want candy! Without any cravings, I go to the store before the cakes! Super!

a016275c-1e89-46b5-b212-338d66b1b0a4
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Noticed improvement in blood sugar and it seems to address inflammation as well. It can change one's sense of taste so just beware. Overall, it's very good quality herb and convenient to take as a supplement. You can put the tincture in warm water and drink it as a tea before going to bed.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It is really suppressing the need for sweets. When I feel the urge for a sweet snack I take few drops within a water glass and wait for few moments, by then the urge has passed (not working if I don't take the drops though :) ). Over time I feel I don't need as much sweets as I used to. I recommend it.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have cravings for sugar, my insulin resistance so stubborn this product helped me Good quality all natural ingredients the benefits cutting the sugar I see improvement in my blood sugar it helps if you are in keto diet it’s my first supplement it makes me dislike any sugar taste.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Heard about this on a podcast, apparently turns of sweet sensors/tastebuds,, so a little bit of this before i know im gonna want sweet food(2-5pm ) then i can just tastw the chems in the processed food,, makes things taste really different and turns me off the things i think i want

Posted on May 23, 2022

Worked for what I wanted it for. It is very potent, so be careful. Try a small dose and work up if you need to. Did not mind the taste.

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

Works very well for me . I'm so happy that I'm out from diabetic chemical pills. Of course I control what I eat. Also I'm take my vitamin Omega 3 from California Gold and B Complex from Life extension. My routine in the morning early at 5 or 6am I take 2 pills of Proteolytic Enzymes from California Gold. 1hour after I have my breakfast and I take Vitality Capsules Extra strength from Dr. Daniels ( excellent cleaner- gut detox . after 2 hours later I take Omega 3 and B complex. Lunch time 10minutes before my lunch I take 21 drops of Gymnema and 10 minutes my dinner( 6pm or 7pm) I take 21 drops of Gymnema. Before sleep time I take organic chamomile tea with 2 cookies with low sugar. My average is between 101mmg to 134mmg per day. Depends what I eat.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

Omg!!! I am totally shocked, bought this since October 6 and never tried it. Mostly because I was scared of the fact that it would taste like menthol or something, and I would have a nasty taste in my mouth for hours. Second because I love sweets so much and snacking. Which has caused me to gain quite a bit of weight since the beginning of the confinement. I have a major sweet tooth. First of all it tastes like nothing and doesn’t leave a nasty taste in your mouth. Secondly OMG!!!! had the suggested serving with a glass of water and tried to have a bite of a muffin and had no taste at all, had to spit it out. I then tried a chocolate chip cookie and nothing. I wish I had started the drops as soon as I got them, my biggest problem is sugar. Sugary drinks, cookies, muffins anything sweet is right down my alley. I am ordering more ASAP. I have two bottles but want to make sure I have more than enough to make this a staple in my routine, until I can completely reset my pallets to sweets hopefully. It has no effect on the taste of other food. Tried a slice of cheese and was fine. Even tried a chip and was fine since I have no cravings for salty things I am good to go. I am so excited I texted all my sweet tooth friends.

ef21fc76-4b26-4ba2-89c2-0d79ce6a86d3
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Apparently this is supposed to block the sensation of sweet if you put it on your tongue. I tried it multiple times barely worked for me

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Only used a couple times, not too sure about the formula. The strength isn’t very strong. Could still taste and crave food after using