UG

Anwaar
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is go-to supplement for throat and flu symptoms in our house. Most of my family members used it when they got a flu and it helped them to overcome it quickly. It tastes bitter so I mixed it with water or juice. I like that I can give it to the kids without concern because of its quality and clean ingredients.

9c08ca43-f774-41eb-8830-8d8ade2d739d

I am totally impressed with this olive leaf extract. What I'm going to share is just my opinion. I have terrible sinus problems for years. After doing research and soon discovered that this stuff is good for sinus infections. As I do almost every day because I can't breathe and I know it's because of the inflammation and my sinus cavities. I mixed a concoction of 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan pink sea salt ground up into powder. Mix in a glass with hot water two totally resolved and then I added 3 to 4 drops of this olive leaf extract and flush my sinus cavities out for a couple of days. I know it's the first time that happened that's an inflammation in my sinus cavities shrunk and I was able to breathe. It's like somebody drilled the hole into my sinus cavities and I have very clear sinus airways. I am totally stunned and absolutely amazed how quick this stuff responded to my sinus issues. I'm not a doctor. I'm not giving no medical advice I'm just sharing my experience.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have used this Olive Leave extract for a while now. I find it very effective especially when I get a cold. The quality is good. Even though over time there will be deposits on the walls of the bottle and on the dropper, I did not notice any drop on effectiveness. I love the fact that is alcohol free and that the ingredient list is clean. I take quite a number of plant extracts, so the alcohol intake would be a problem for me. The package is more price convenient, as it comes in 60ml bottles.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Olive leaf extract (ole) is known to be anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial. Best supplement to give relief from sore throat. In my case, a strange wart began to grow on my scalp and lasted for weeks, so I used olive leaf extract a few times and it dried out. My skin healed and is perfectly fine. Thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

The olive oil extract is perfect anti-inflammatory oil. Main reason for me to take it - Improved Cardiovascular Health, reduce blood pressure and protect heart. Besides that it has lots of benefits. This leaf extract is very good quality, I take it daily, order it twice from Iherb. Strongly recommend

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

My entire family is taking this daily. So many benefits and has been used for centuries. I put it in tea or juice for my son and it masks the taste. I honestly cannot taste it when I mix it in my tea and my son has no complaints when I mix in his juice.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My family have been using Olive Leaf Extract for about 20 years. The Natures Answer formulation is simple and pure - no unwanted additives like sweeteners. I use it down my throat every time I feel my throat becoming scratchy. Scratchiness goes away within minutes. Have not had a throat infection for years.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I really love olive leaf extract and this is one of my favorite brands. We use it for the first hint of a sore throat. I have given it to several family members with covid and they have fallen in love with it. I love I-Herb!! I try to order every supplement from them. The prices are always fantastic and the free shipping with a $20 order is amazing!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

A perfect herbal supplement. Natural ingredient and composition. Fast effective and improvement in health. High quality, safe for all ages. Good package.. Good taste and much benefits. Promotes Overall Good Health & Wellbeing Olea Europaea. Made from 1,500 mg Olive Leaves Per Serving. Glutin free. Non GMO. No concern for diet people.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I think that this product could offer a lot of beneficial things as it’s great for people with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. The taste is a little bitter or pungent, but it’s not too bad with just a little teeny bit of water. You don’t want to take it with too much water as then you’ll just have to drink more of it. I do wish they improved upon the dropper and the amount of it you have to take per serving (63 drops) is a downfall. Olive leaf extract is great for pain, so I would suggest it to those who want some relief, however I wasn’t on it long enough to notice a huge difference.