UG

CarolK13
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Absolutely THE best product for heartburn and acid reflux!!! I've tried conventional OTC, prescription, and natural remedies galore, and this product wins hands-down! Highlights include no burping-back-up of flavors, nor any other side effects - both of which happened frequently with other products. I used to use slippery elm, DGL licorice and added homeopathics for reflux problems, along with kefir, and still did not get complete relief. Now I just use one capsule of the RefluxAway at each meal and hardly ever have breakthrough reflux - when I do, I just add the slippery elm and/or DGL, and it goes away. I cannot recommend this product enough, what a lifesaver!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Great for my acid reflux. I take it with every meal.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I started out with high hopes. My main reason for getting NaturalCare, Reflux-away was for excessive acid reflux. My best remedy is still baking soda. This works on mild reflux and that's it. I do think I would like to keep a supply of this on hand so I won't have to rely on baking soda all the time. It does nothing for gas in my case but we're all different. I do recommend giving it a try anyway.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

As my appetite is not good and i don't eat healthy food, i suffer from reflux. I used to have to buy indigestion medication but it can be expensive. Till i reviewed iHerb's product for reflux and decided to try this product. Happy with product and important is that it is not chemicals.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Seems to help with reflux. I will definitely re-order!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

this is the best product for acid reflux trust me I used all of them

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Good remedy for reflux. As it's homeopathic, I noticed relief starting after about a week. I have the cough reflux, not the burning sensation. I am very satisfied. Will reorder.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

My husband took Prilosec for years for excruciating heart burn. After taking this he is completely off the medication. (Along with Super Papaya Enzyme Plus)

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Good effect but seem costly. So i stopped buying this.