UG

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My wife uses this quality product every day. Her midwives suggested she use it during pregnancy for a magnesium source. The taste is delightful and it has many benefits such as improved sleep and muscle control alone with maintaining hormone balance. It is made with quality ingredients and we would recommend it to anyone.

a665c602-0afe-4f63-a154-dae6ea794042

I make this drink for my husband almost every night so he can get better sleep and stay regular! He really likes this mix and the orange flavor. While I also like how it effects me, I’m not a huge fan of the orange flavor though. I prefer the cherry, but flavor is all personal preference. The benefits are great and it’s so nice having a warm beverage to end the night.

alloriginal
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Oh, I LOVE this stuff. let me explain...for many years I was magnesium-deficient. Getting on the Mg bandwagon about 20 years ago was the best thing I ever did (other than marrying my wife). My sleep has improved, my leg cramps have disappeared and I am much less anxious than I used to be. I take a serving each night at bedtime, with additional magnesium l-threonate. Easy to use and the taste is great. During the day I use a capsule of Now-brand Magnesium Transporters, which combines multiple forms of MG in one convenient capsule. Try it--you'll be be impressed!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Very good absorption as it is magnesium citrate. Good taste. I dissolve it in a little amount of hot water (I read somewhere it is better this way) and then I add cold water to make it good to drink. Highly recommended product.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have used this product for years and find it to be a very effective way to ensure that I get a regular dose of magnesium. I add it to my Bob's Red Mill, Organic Creamy Buckwheat Hot Cereal that I have for breakfast.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I had lots of anxiety and stress, was going to ask doctor for meds I thought I would try this before taking medication, it really worked for me, did a lot of things I usually get stressed about and now no stress like before.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I am highly deficient in magnesium. This has brought more balance into my body. Do not wake up with cramp anymore. Best nights sleep with a body that functions better

Posted on May 23, 2022

Best magnesium supplement on the market! Great taste, you get a large amount of product, helps with muscle cramps, sleep, joint pain, hormones etc.. I like to put some in my tea before bed and sip it!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

We love it here taken daily makes difference in current climate of life. Takes the edge off things. Brilliant doesn't need hot water to activate. Alrounder for every household. Must to have in supplements Game changer

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I like it.. recommended by my friend. Helps with my irregular bowel movement. Also had a better sleep since i started taking it. Would continue to take this.. hope there are more promtion.