UG

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Effective

I (luckily) have not been sick since purchasing this spray, so I cannot attest to its use for that, but I do regularly get random sore throats and this spray helps take the edge off, so something's working!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

silver water, always something u want to have on-hand, take a bit, u might feel "bad" or "burp", i think it's doing the job of knocking off microbs..

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

dont remember much about this product but i think i needed to use it consistantly for much longer. i couldnt afford to do that though

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This throat spray works very well for any issues in the mouth or throat but be aware that it does not have the most pleasant herbal flavor and it is very dark yellow (like goldenseal), so I was concerned about possible teeth staining when used before bed.

Just what I needed to rid myself of the last vestiges of the crud that I’d caught. It helped to restore my body from its wiped-out and exhausted feeling. I use it each time my throat or sinuses feel irritation. Helps with my allergies too. Every time my throat or any person residing with me feels a soar throat coming in, this spray is my go to. I successfully got rid of strep using only this, sprayed 3x's every hour.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I really feel safer after I squirt this colloidal silver towards my throat few times. Silver is a well-documented antimicrobial, that has been shown to kill bacteria, fungi and certain viruses. It is the positively charged silver ions (Ag+) that possess the antimicrobial effect. Silver ions target microorganisms through several different modes of action. So I say yes, to this product!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

When my throat is dry or hurts I spray and I feel immediate relief.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

It helped me to stop coughing, and to get rid of unpleasant smell that comes out of my mouth, but once it finished, everything thing returned to the normal, both of coughing and unpleasant smell. It issmall amount, but it really works

eb1dea99-6c48-4fd0-82d2-95f1806c3f37