UG

Sophia
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is my first time supplementing with Hyaluronic Acid: I am already taking collagen peptides but I have decided to add this product to my stack in the hope of promoting a more youthful appearance, smooth my wrinkles and delay the appearance of new ones, and to boost joints lubrication. I have only started using this product few days ago so it is too early to comment on its efficacy. I take 2 capsules daily but please check with your doctor first before incorporating any supplements in your diet. The capsules are easy to swallow which is very important to me as I already take several vitamins and minerals. I chose Natural Factors Vegan Hyabest Hylauronic Acid because I believe it does not contain any nasty fillers or binders, it is a high quality product and great value for money. I have used other supplements from this brand before and I have never had any issues. I have bought to bottles so far and I am planning to supplement with hyaluronic acid in the long term. If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I know hyaluronic acid is good for skin! It is funny because I thought it’s going to be in watery form of pills. But it turns out to be a powder pill ! 😝 Cannot wait for my skin to get better!

de3df406-d9f6-489e-880e-5ac4d80f4ea6
f3f62d51-e018-4f83-9142-40e6da1a5fd8
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have plantar fasciitis for about a year. I read somewhere that HA could benefit, apart from lubricating joints and improving skin and hair. So I gave it a try - after around 3 weeks of taking one capsule daily, there is a marked improvement - pain was lessened. Good quality product. Well packaged. Highly recommend. Will definitely re-order.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Bought it to try at discounted price as my usual Jarrow brand is out of stock. It is also vegan + hyabest tech and only need to take one capsule per day. Easy to swallow and so far so good!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Upon researching this branded product, I believe this hyaluronic acid product to be among the best available in quality for purchasing. No conclusive studies show that hyaluronic acid taken orally are beneficial. My personal experience indicates a modest benefit for my knees.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I have been wanting to try hyaluronic for joint health but I am careful to introduce new supplements. This had no gastrointestinal symptoms and it’s too soon to evaluate for an effect. Natural factors is a clean company with good prices. I herb has quick shipping.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I'm on my second bottle and I feel like the lines under my eyes are less noticeable and my skin feels a bit more hydrated.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Recommended by a friend. I buy this to improve my dry skin, feel good.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Even though I am at my mid-20s, but it is never too early to do anti-ageing actions in any ways.