UG

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Raised my HDL / good cholesterol, improves brain function & memory

I can only speak for my own experience. For me, this is a great brand compared to others. Why? 1. Higher dose of EPA AND DHA given you take only one softgel. Try to find another fish oil with the same dosage & I bet nothing beats this one’s profile. 2. Recent blood work shows my HDL/good cholesterol has increased, which is a positive indicator. 3. Very faint fish smell 4. Easy to swallow 5. Molecularly distilled & guaranteed for purity. Clean quality ingredients & no fillers & artificial flavors. 6. Helps improve my brain function & memory 7. Protects my heart & lowers inflammation. Consider giving a thumbs up if you found this review helpful.

25ba72be-7aa1-4d59-9596-63ecf97c8bcc
7c662d52-e63e-40f2-9d47-9aea0b5296aa
c030492e-be8c-40a9-9266-6ffb7e54d18b

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My husband & I have been taking this ultra strength omega-3 religiously for overall health benefits. This is the only brand I bought in the last 5 years. It does not give the the strong fish after taste. The soft gels are quite large but fairly easy to swallow. This is a high quality, molecularly distilled, pharmaceutical grade (no pollutants) product at a great price. The price is very fluctuating, it can go as high as $40 but it is often on "Special/Super Deal" for only $21. At this price point, it's a steal and i will stock a few bottles! I have many bottles of backup, stored in refrigerator to prevent the oil from turning rancid since i live in hot climate.

f264646e-e874-4d2d-95c3-1913acabae48
bd3709f5-1251-4eca-b2e0-59fbcaeb9248
ee821953-8473-4bb3-987e-57d3abd37d4c
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this one for its pharmaceutical quality. This canadian brand has a very high level of quality control. Fish oil is good, as you age, for your heart (cardiovascular health), reducing inflammation, modulating blood sugar control in healthy people and is PRICELESS for anyone with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). It's also great to lower your triglycerides and your cholesterol. It may even help improve your memory, as it enhances brain function. I take it primarily as part of my general supplement regimen; it's a basic component I won't be without. In my opinion, it's worth it to pay more for the pharmaceutical grade fish oils, simply because they're screened for contaminants. No point in taking fish oil if you're just going to increase your mercury load--it's worth it to pay a little more for a good quality fish oil like this (pure ingredients). I like to couple this one with some extra DHA. I find the package really helps keep my mental energy up throughout the day. Highly recommended for its quality; it works! I'm glad if my review is helpful!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

After my friends recommended this product I had to try and found a well packaged, fully detailed and quality product. The pills are clear so you see how clean the product is (in liquid). No problems appear to be and easy to swallow. Got a few days in a row taking 1 per day having a great result in my skin condition and feeling good. No taste or smell. No side-effects.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I always opt to buy stronger Omega supplements, and this is one of the highest EPA/DHA ratios per one capsule. Will buy it regularly.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This product does not have a strong fish aftertaste. The softgels are quite large but fairly easy to swallow. This is a high-quality, molecularly distilled, pharmaceutical-grade product at a great price. Omega 3 has been associated with maintaining an optimal lipid profile and health benefits such as a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, healthy brain function, and support of overall immune health. I take one softgel with my breakfast.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This fishoil is pharmaceutical grade meaning that is made according to the highest international fishoil standards. It is the best fishoil you can get. It is ultra refined thus free of chemicals and toxins like mercury. No logic in taking fishoil (or other supplements) that contain chemicals and toxins: they do more harm than good. Natural Factors is a reliable company; I use many supplements from them T

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The order process was simple. Their price was the most competitive and the product arrived within a few days as promised. I've taken the RxOmega-3 900mg gels ongoing for a few years. I'm not sure how much they contribute to my overall health and well being, but my annual blood tests are practically perfect by all measures despite a family history of heart disease and high cholesterol. It's cheap insurance in my view. I will keep taking it.