UG

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Natural factors is such a great quality brand! They standardize ingredients and test potency, which isn't the norm in most supplements. I decided to try this supplement after reading how adding 5HTP can be helpful with serotonin issues. I have found it to help with stress and mood during a really stressful time in my life.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This product is working well for me. I tried 100mg and it was too much/unnecessary, so now I take 50mg. Also, at first I was taking regular 5 htp but switched to time release, which is so much better. This brand seems to have good quality at a good price as well. I take one of these in the evening an hour before bed and then I take 500 mg of tyrosine in the morning to lift both my dopamine and serotonin (not just the serotonin with the 5-htp) and keep everything in balance. I find it's working well so far.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I highly recommend this supplement. I have had such a hard time sleeping for the last few years, with little to no help from other supplements. I took one capsule, and slept 7.5 hours on the first night! Every night I take one, I sleep better. Very highly recommend!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Wonderful, I feel good and sleep well with this. Before bed i take 2 of these 5htp and 2 niacin and wake up with much less pain.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I was recommended that brand by a doctor. Really works to get a good night sleep. It's not addictive and natural. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

This is the only 5-htp I take. There is no side effects at all. I'm a longtime insomniac. It helps me fall asleep faster and sleep like a baby when I take it with Nature Factors' Pharma GABA and 3mg melatonin. It also reduces my anxiety. I'm very happy with this product.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great product. I’ve been feeling so much better since I started taking these. More calm and have more energy too

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Makes you feel well and content, it does actually work.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Highly recommend. This will not make you nauseas like the other brands.