UG

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I like this new product in my recent purchase as the taste is pleasant and the benefits are complementary to the other products I bought to promote a better immune system. This product is good when I'm feeling a little exhausted. It boosts my alertness and energy level that helps in my gym training.

bbfea2bf-baec-41fb-b9b6-223f6c39da19
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I purchased this on special. I think it’s possibly one of those supplements that make a subtle difference to overall health and well-being. I’m still taking the original bottle but have purchased a second to give it a fair go. Unfortunately it wasn’t on special. It blends easily in water and has a pleasant flavour, sort of citrusy. It comes with it’s own small scoop so it’s easy to measure out, I’m using one scoop in the morning and so far it seems good.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

One of my very favorite things - it makes SUCH a huge difference in mental clarity and energy. You feel completely different in terms of overall energy and you can really feel your body performing more the way it’s supposed to. Definitely try this. Worth every cent.

I have adhd been trying to get my symptoms under control without meds. I read that low mitochondria was linked to adhd so I thought I’ll give this a go. Haven’t noticed any difference so far it feels a bit artificial (for me) I don’t think I will order this again.

Posted on May 25, 2022

started taking this for about 1 week, it says you need abt 1 month for effects. haven't seen much difference but I've also stopped some other mito supplements and hoping this wld be good enough. have been feeling abit more tired though, so can't say if this really works. will update in a month's time.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I used this after I was seriously ill with corona, I'm not sure how much it helped in strengthening and healing, but I guess it helped somewhat.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The normal option. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Since taking this, I never feel tired!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

nice flavour and smell, great effect on cognitive abilities

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

pleasant taste when powder is dissolved in liquid. helps to boost energy levels