UG

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Great price and great product. My skin and hair feel softer. Getting my omegas in a quality plant based product is important. I find it helps with my joint pain. The ingredients are all natural and organic. Oh! And it is cold pressed which is a huge plus. I will order again.

b11aacf7-f8a9-4239-b93b-6b411da0dea6
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on or quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. The size of the supplement pill is ok. The package is also ok. Taste wise, it sure does taste like flax seed. Smell is mild.

7c226369-260f-4941-bfcb-b978fb9be10c
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

We have been pleased with this flaxseed oil’s quality ingredients, lack of aftertaste, and consistency. It doesn’t have the issues of possible mercury or fishy taste of fish oils. We seem to be getting protective benefits of these omegas, which we take for heart health, inflammation, cholesterol, anti-aging and healthy hair.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Flaxseed Oil is derived from the highest quality certified organic flax. The flaxseed oil is extracted using an exclusive chemical-free process, often referred to as "cold pressed", that does not use harmful solvents like alcohol, hexane or organic chlorines. The oil is not refined or bleached, ensuring a pure, healthy oil that provides the important essential fatty acids that support good health. Also contains lignans - natural phytochemicals found in high concentrations in flaxseeds.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

These softgels are BIG, but go down easy. There is NO bad taste in your mouth or burp up taste after you swallow them. I take before food and do not get nauseous--that is a huge plus with large supplements. The price is right and the quantity plentiful. You can't go wrong with this brand.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I suffer from dry eyes, and decided to give those a try. At first I didn't notice an improvement, but after a few weeks I do feel that my eyes feel more moist. It also seems to improve mood. Going to keep taking these periodically. Thank you for rating the review, kind reader.

I like flaxseed because I hated the after taste of fish with the fish oil tablets. These are same as usual but I like the quality of the package. I like the way the bottle opens and closes. The price was also good and I think these have a good benefit for my health. Glad to find this brand. Have no complaints.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I take it in the morning, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of Omega oil, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

An easy to swallow, good quality vitamin. Even though the pill is on the larger size, it's a lot thinner than other kinds I've had. And I only have to take one, another plus! I take this as a benefit to go with turmeric for absorption, but also just for the omega 3 bbenefits too. Seems to help. I recommend!