UG

Layyen
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

High quality NAC from very good brand. It helps your liver to recover from alcohol, bad food and for overal liver health. But dont combine it with alcohol, it can damage your liver if you combine it with alcohol, you can use it one day after last drinking. just use it 4days in row and then take 4 days off.

7f46be33-c49b-4a20-a1d3-bca952a6c575
13af59fa-23e4-4e45-97db-92a49474b04d
alloriginal
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I'm always telling people about the wonders of NAC! NAC is one of those supplements that no one has heard of. Please do your research about this exciting nutrient. I've been using NAC for 30 years and wouldn't want to be without it. Always take NAC on an empty stomach (with vitamin C if possible).

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

LOVE NAC and its SO good for the body...funny how the FDA want to ban it, seems a bit convenient for big pharma to want to stop a product that keeps peoples bodies functioning well. I hope that iherb continue to sell this wonderful supplement that helps so many people.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is my first time trying NAC and I found it a great supplement. I don't know if it is related but everybody in the house got sick, and I was the one with the milder symptoms. Also, I used to have some mucus when I wake up in my throat sometimes, like the feeling of something stuck that I could not get out, but after NAC I never had that again.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is something great to add in your daily arsenal for good health. I learn it from reading and from someone personally taking nac for HIV and good effects that it has on them. So i imagine if it good for them, it must be good for people with low immunity and white blood cells or after chemo. Please like if it helps.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

As I take NAC long term, I love this product because it contains no additives. Some other products contain selenium, which can be problematic long term and with larger doses. So far, I have no problem with this product. I try to preserve freshness by freezing the bottle. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an antioxidant that provides the precursors for glutathione, one of the most important hormone in the body. May help in detoxifying the body, and helping the immune system. It is very important if you are immune weak, sickly, aging. Natural Factors formula seems to be an excellent quality provider of NAC in a rice base and no bad additives or allergans.

Nora
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

As Cysteine is found in high protein foods such as meat, eggs and dairy products, I found it to be an important supplement for me to take as a vegan. NAC is a source for glutathione, a strong antioxidant that protects your body from free radicals damage and maintains a healthy immune system, as well as being an anti inflammatory. Therefore I found it to be a great add for my diet for supporting my general well being.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

NAC helps reduce mucus when I have a runny nose. I've read that it's recommended to take for 4 days and rest for 4 days but I'm not sure where this recommendation is from. I think it was also mentioned that it's so you don't dry up your mucus too much as the body needs some mucus to function as well. Please like this review if it helped you. Thanks.