UG

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

got this for my dad, he has been taking it for years for his prostate health. he takes it in the evening and it helps him not have to get up in the middle of the night. lycopene also helps with mens health and he seems to enjoy taking it.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I bought this product because it contains a good source of ingredients such as Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Pumpkin Seed oil, Fatty Acids and Sterols. The ingredient is highly beneficial for your prostate, improves hair growth, and more. BENEFITS: I dont have the urgency to frequently urinate as often and able to hold well too!! I noticed that my hair grows a lot faster and thicker as well.. although I also used sebamed hairloss shampoo too (2 times per week). I honestly think - this is worth giving a try.. based on my research and many products that I've tried, so far this is satisfactory!! plus its value for money.. :) I hope this review helps!.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I've been taken Saw Palmetto to lower my testosterone level. I just started taking this supplement so in 6 months, I will have the lab work redone and will have a better idea if the Saw Palmetto is helping. I don't have any issues or side effects while taking it.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Excellent packaging, quality and delivery services beyond expectations. No comments on product such as ingredients, etc. However, prices after 26% storewide discount goes back to last prices purchased in Apr/Jul 2022. What a disappointment!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Definitely working, can feel that tingling feeling right where it matter the most. Green softgel pills which do not smell or taste and go down easily Recommended for all men who wants to see real benefit

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Saw palmetto is really good for the prostate and also for blocking some DHT which is good for the hair. It is in every big name hair loss pill. This is just more affordable. 5/5 LOVE this product

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My regular brand of saw palmetto became unavailable during the pandemic, so I switched to these, and they have worked fine, too. I trust the Natural Factors brand because they are made in Canada and I think subject to more stringent rules than in the U.S.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This product is excellent. I have used it and have given recommendation to 3 of my acquaintances who have used it and got excellent results

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

There are many supplements that may help the prostate but it's unlikely one can take them all. Some products try to offer a lot with increased cap size or dosage. This product focuses on just two in a good-sized once-daily form that matches my needs.