UG

Alex
Posted on Oct 7, 2021
Amazing supplement

Great, great value for the price. Pure cranberry concentrate, you don't need to think how it will go with your other supplements. It will fits great. Occasionally I have urinary problems and this really helps. I take one pill per day for maintenance of prostate, and whole organism in general. This is really amazing supplement, cranberry have so many benefits, and I honestly recommend it to all people.

02911434-c5d9-4ff8-94a5-245a8150a5a3
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have been using these capsules for a few months now and they have definitely helped to support my urinary tract health. I used to get UTIs quite frequently, but since taking these capsules I haven't had any problems at all. They are easy to take and don't have any unpleasant side effects. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a natural way to support urinary tract health.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

cranberry do have lots of benefits to men's health, u might want to read up more to get the details. shipment took longer than before, always thought by placing air tight cushion to minimize impact over shipping, quality carton box that arrived without any damages. I will buy again if the product gave good results using natural ingredients.

9f5ee149-add5-4be2-8181-27ce9d2690d8
d3cec530-e7d3-4530-abbe-c962ff2b0e26
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The quality is good , my age is 21 , the ingredient and composition it’s a hemp cranberry what is good antioxidant for urology and supplement,the package is so good . the benefit of this because i have a problem with urology, I take it with no diet . It has improvement my health a lot , also it’s a capsule no taste ,guys nothing to be a concern for it . Thank you so much 💕

12f86412-7aaf-4a93-8736-9e72e4b1f0fc
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very good for a free app and I love the new updates so far so great I hope you had fun and it is still fun and fun but I like this one more than a month and I like this one but it keeps me up and playing it all the way down and it all is good for sure and it all is still fun to see it but I still have a few minutes of my new favorite and I love it and it keeps on track me like this and I’m still playing this and it is fun but fun I can’t stop

11bb65c1-d97a-45e3-ae55-f546dd194d40
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I used to suffer from frequent UTI's but there was no way I was going to ruin my gut biome by taking so many antibiotics. My solution was taking cranberry pills. They work so well I don't get UTI's nearly as often but when I do I take three capsules three times a day for 5 days to a week and Its completely gone! No trip to the doctor and NO antibiotics.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Following a year where I had 3 UTIs, I researched using cranberry supplements. A friend who has been in a Natural Factors plant and provided their containers, told me that Natural Factor products have quality control standards that are far superior to other supplement manufacturers (he had been in many facilities across the US and Canada). That's all I needed to hear to start using their products. Purity and quality control standards are very important to me. I am thrilled to have now gone over 3 years without a UTI and, as I told my internist, I credit this particular supplement with keeping me healthy.