UG

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Started taking Bromelain for my knees thirteen years ago. Before that I took Glucosamine for two years and it did nothing for me. Found out Bromelain must he taken on an empty stomach or it wont be effective. I take one capsule 40-minutes before breakfast and another 2-hours after dinner. Since I have arthritis I had to omit potatoes from my diet and this is why Bromelain works well for me.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This one is really effective for digestion and pain in the joints. The pain in my wrist is gone after taking Natural Factors, Bromelain, 500 mg, so I bought this one regularly. It is easy to take it and I got it with a big discount. Best buy! I kept recommending my friends to buy it.

6eb04467-8fa6-4948-bf6b-ad60c0b94321
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good brand, high quality product. Dosage wise, I only take 1 capsule a day. Bromelain is good for digestion as well as joint pain. I take it for joint pain, and it has the added benefit of aiding with digestion. It can reduce pain and swelling as well, especially in the nose, sinuses and gums.

Bromelain is extracted from pineapple stalks, one of the sulfur-containing proteolytic enzymes (enzymes that can digest proteins). Can be used as an aid in gastrointestinal and gallbladder disorders, bloating, abdominal pain. The results of several studies have confirmed the immunomodulatory properties of bromelain. Studies have shown that bromelain has a positive effect on gastrointestinal motility, stimulates intestinal secretion and thus neutralizes the harmful effects of enterotoxins. The fibrinolytic enzyme inhibits the formation of thrombi. I am using it for 2 months and I am feeling positive changes in digestion. Please click👍if this is helpful🙏.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is the best quality bromelain I have tried so far. It does not have any extra artificial ingredients like many others have. It helps with my asthma and allergies and digestion. It is also the best size and price I have found her at iHerb. I will keep ordering it, I'm very happy with it!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Just received this order in Thailand. Free shipping and it took only 9 days. I am pretty happy with that. I ordered it to see if it can do anything for the floaters in my right eye that are becoming increasingly annoying. It will take some time to know the results. Meanwhile the Bromelaine should help my digestion.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I recently had Fue hair transplant and needed a supplement to help with swelling. I found this pineapple enzyme / bromelain after doing my research, i can clearly see the difference in swelling since i started taking these. Great supplement, will refill.

b785d48c-555d-4362-84df-b4418cab096b
788b8c56-f217-4c21-b819-e853563eb821
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I really love this supplement and even take it on holidays. It's excellent after a heavier meal as the pineapple enzyme helps digestion. I also use it when I have inflammation in my body, but then you have to take it away from food. It is recommended in the anti-inflammation protocol from Dr. D'Adamo.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022