UG

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

It doesn't taste anything if someone is worried about the flavour. I like that they're in good quality gelatin capsules whose size is neither too big nor too small. I take one at night before bedtime on an empty stomach so it won't absorb nutrients from food.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

At the beginning I wasn't sure this charcoal will benefits me but recognizing its natural ingredient and seeing the quality of the results I got, I highly recommend it to clean your body from harmful toxins. The taste is barley noticeable to me. The size is simple to be swallowed. Trying it won't disappoint you.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is a powerful product. I would recommend following a reduced dosage until your body gets used it. I use this as a binder for a detox program. It is great for acute benefit in a situation where you are detoxing from a mycotoxin or something similar, however, you should not be using this long term. It binds to everything, so never take this product with supplements you want to absorb. It would be a waste of money and it could potentially inhibit the absorption of key nutrients to create a deficiency. Being a softgel, the taste is pleasant, but the size of the gel is above average.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have bloating issues and since I am taking this it stop in one hour ! After 3 month of using I can say it's the best and cheaper I ever use.

27519fca-13e7-40ff-9292-91e12e247974
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

These served their purpose. I didn't realize they were softgels when I purchased them. Always space activated charcoal 3-4 hrs from food as not to excrete good minerals if using as part of a detox regimen.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good size pills with good benefits of cleaning gunk within as I will take these once a week to start and see if I feel any different.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Easy to take, i just take it really early in the morning before breakfast to help with cleansing the gut. I take 2 at a time. I'm hoping it benefits gut health. Theres no taste.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

If you feel bloated or have a headache, try taking charcoal and see if you feel better, by having detox action it may improve your condition if something you have ingested has made you sick.

I use this for all kinds of stuff. Upset stomach, overeating, bloating, detox - all kinds of stuff! Activated charcoal is a must in the house, and this brand is a good one. Excellent value and good quality product.