UG

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Good

I tried many vitamins for the legs, when I bought these, I did not hope for a big miracle. I have already drunk these vitamins for two weeks and I want to note that my legs are less tired, cramps in my legs disappeared, I can now walk a lot, and my legs do not hurt.

85a02b8c-2d63-49b1-8b9c-c03bff3360a3
Posted on Mar 8, 2021

The product was great! Helped with my leg swelling and the feeling on heaviness a lot! Shortly after it went out of stock, I was very disappointed I wasn't able to continue with it. But I had order it again, getting ready for the next summer season!

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

its effective I noticed that my veins is not that visible like before while I am drinking, the use must be continous I think cos once you stopped your veins will become visible again

Snowhite38
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

For my friend and she said that it is not usefull

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I have varicose veins and this combo has been the best, Been using it for years now.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

good its great. thank you

Posted on May 23, 2022

Feels good

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

The best I tried for heavy swollen legs!

Posted on Aug 8, 2017

Thank you for the ease in which I was able to make my order and the timely manner in which it was delivered. The packaging was very good and my order arrived in good condition. Thank you IHerb.