UG

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I've been using these tampons for years. The packaging has changed, but I don't notice any change in the quality or performance of the product. The super plus size works well for my heaviest days at the beginning of my cycle. These tampons do not come with an applicator, which means less waste and a smaller footprint for the environment. They are individually wrapped in plastic so you can easily take just one with you anywhere.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I usually use this at night time or on days with heavier flow. The package is minimal and won’t have a lot of waste after usage.

These are super, super absorbent, and very comfortable. I wouldn't say they are special compared to other natural brands, but they work just fine. I've used other Natracare products, and they are also good.

Posted on May 13, 2022

One of my favorite no frills brands, was happy to find they have no-applicator tampons. No complaints about the product. No scent or smell, good quality, easy to use. Comparable to OB but cheaper.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I personally would only use for my heavy flow days. It is very convenient and I don't have to worry about leaking after using this. Each tampon is hygienically wrapped individually and its good to take along with.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love that these are made with organic cotton and that they don't create more waste by including an applicator. That being said, I found some other brands with cardboard applicators more comfortable to use.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

I always use applicator type but I wanted to try non-applicator type in terms of little action to reduce plastic. But when I try this, I realised it's not easy at all to use. I wonder how other people use this non-applicator type so easily. Anyway, after I wasted 1ea tampon, I finally used one. But I couldn't put deeper inside which means I had to replace in an hour again. The fact is, it's too hurt. So I back to applicator type. But I didn't want to waste this then I looked up re-useable applicator, then apparently I found it then now I'm pretty happy with this tampon. If you want to save both the earth & your body, you'd better consider to find and purchase re-useable applicator. Which iherb doesn't sell, but you could easily google it.

f44ed2c6-e9de-4470-98e3-1da7f913bcff
1b92db58-6f70-461d-9405-64060830bbe1
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I always use cotton pads and tampons in order to avoid problems in the future due to use of conventional products. Majority of the cotton is grown with spraying pesticides which might affect females health in the future. I opt for organic at all time and I fully trust this rband.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The normal option. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like that these are 100% Organic cotton. They are individually packaged and easy to use