UG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Excellent Product

I have suffered from leg cramps for years. This is the best product I have found to keep them under control by just taking one before bedtime each night. I like that they are individually packaged in bubble wrap and I can just take the amount I need when traveling.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I am so glad to have found NatraBio, Leg Cramps. I am prone to sever leg cramps after falling asleep. When I feel the signs in my legs before sleep I take one tablet which relives these symptoms and do not get the leg cramps afterwards. It is the best product I have found.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great product. These work quickly to alleviate leg and foot cramps. I carry them everywhere. Perfect for travel, in the car, and to keep in your everyday bag for almost instant relief.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Works immediately. I get cramps during the night occasionally, this product is the best I've ever used. Will never buy another leg cramp brand again , except for this brand.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

probably because of the fatigue and the long hours I stand I often feel a feeling like ....before cramps and this homeopathic product for me is a very good solution

Anna92
Posted on Mar 31, 2021

This is a great product that does a great job of relieving leg cramps. Great for relieving muscle tension in the legs, especially at night. I am very pleased with the effectiveness of this product. Took for cramps in the legs. It gets easier. Enough 1 tablet .Take as needed. Recommend.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

These tabs pretty much works as claimed. It is recommended to chew on a few of them when you when have cramps and will go away quick. It won't take out the cramp pain completely but will ease it a lot. You can always hydrate yourself more of as one of the factors of getting less cramps and to sleep well. These are a great companion for a trip/long hikes.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

I have often had problems with leg cramps, especially recently in connection with sciatica. Taking this product along with the liquid drops for sciatica from this company has helped me tremendously. I can take short walks, do chores, go to the store with little or no pain now. I do not wake up in the night from leg cramps or sciatic pain now. I have tried other homeopathic products, but none have worked as well as these.