UG

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
מצוין!

This whey protein is really no less excellent take one tablespoon and it mixes easily and without lumps its advantage is that it is not too sweet The quality is really good and the workout feels great with this protein powder The package will arrive quickly and in a size suitable for protein 👍🏼

nice . not bad. enjoyed it. size dosage benefit taste and ingredients and quality all good. it works well and did what was expected. good brand!!!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Really MusclePharm, to make the product taste sweeter you add acesulfame potassium which is a carcinogen with multiple negative side effects. Nothing like ingesting a product for health unknowingly its detrimental to your health. Ridiculous.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Well, it smells chimical but tastes good. Another space for impromant is that is a little bit undissovlable. I think I may buy again if there's a dissocunt.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

Due to the nature of its composition with half whey and half casein protein, this protein powder is perfect for those pre-workout shakes. If you don't have time or don't like having a shake after a workout, this one shake can be taken before a workout. I'll explain why: the whey protein will be released rapidly to help fuel jumpstart the protein synthesis for your muscles during your workout... the casein will be digested slower and will eventually release after your workout and later throughout your day. This is essentially a great 2 for 1 type of protein powder. -It is cost-effective and a good value compared to other brands -It tastes great -It's easy to mix Pro-Tip: add some beta-alanine and creatine directly into your shake for that extra boost in your workout (look for unflavored)

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

Tried this protein supplement on the advice of my son, and I loved it ! I used whey protein in the past, but this blend is better I believe than the whey, it's slow acting, good for taking at nighttime. The vanilla flavor is delicious. Highly recommend this product as an addition to or in conjunction with a whey protein ! Price was less than in retail store, and of course, free shipping !

DeePatklu
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have a hard time eating protein powders but this was a pretty decent vanilla flavor that allowed me a base to be creative with. My favorite was adding dark chocolate chips, a ripe banana and low fat nut butter. Tasted just like a milkshake. I didn't like it as much by itself but I created some really tasty shakes with it as a base.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

En: This is really good stuff! I bought the White Chocolate and it is delicious! The powder itself is very light and fine, and it blends very easily. It does not leave the chalky after taste that some powders do. It does seem to keep me full longer than the other powders I have tried. I have tried Pure Protein, Delight, Premier Protein, Natures Bounty, EAS and a couple more. This one I would say is at the top of my list, and I would definitely recommend trying it out. Ru: Это действительно хороший материал! Я купил Белый шоколад, и он восхитительный! Сам по себе порошок очень легкий и мелкий, и он очень легко смешивается. Он не оставляет мелового привкуса, как некоторые порошки. Кажется, он сохраняет чувство сытости дольше, чем другие порошки, которые я пробовал. Я пробовал Pure Protein, Delight, Premier Protein, Natures Bounty, EAS и еще несколько. Я бы сказал, что этот находится в верхней части моего списка, и я определенно рекомендую его попробовать.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Very good product ! Can recommend it to all sportsmen. Very good results !

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Excellent taste The price is a bit expensive, I would love for it to be reduced to excellent quality