UG

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

very hard to find goat milk ghee!! i love cows milk ghee but recently developed a sensitivity to dairy and had to stop eating it. i was so happy to find this goat milk product that does not upset me. it definitely has a strong odor & taste when it is first opened, so be prepared. but i find that if you refrigerate it, the taste & odor lessen and it tastes more pleasant. i melt it on freshly steamed veggies or actually stir in 100% cacao powder to make a yummy thick chocolate - add some nuts, stir & enjoy! great product ... small jar but goes a long way.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I really enjoy it. Even just eating with a cucumber. came sealed or putting a spoon of it in my coffee. Very tasty. The taste is richer than the ghee butter of beef. It also helps me lose weight. excellent.

750212f6-a9c3-4050-9fbe-b132de232f4e
87b5f94e-4172-475a-a1d2-652e3797eda5
2991099d-eb64-4513-8dbe-a25afcbc5d7a
0b1f0099-13f4-4948-b410-07df1a5c27bc
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

love it. gentle taste. and tip: I also use it for making 100 washes ghee skin cream. Google it. You can make from it a very good cream for anti-aging and rashes. You need a copper bowl to mix the ghee inside and wash it 100 times with distilled water. I do it with mixer and it save me time.

This ghee is delicious, I use it in many dishes to give a final touch. Even pan grilled quesadillas will become awesome if you use a teaspoon of this Goat Ghee on the pan. The tortilla will become crispy and flavoursome. Obviously, there are many other ways one can use this product. I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is the first goat milk ghee that I've ever tried. I always get grass-fed cow milk ghee and love it, but based on some mixed reviews on goat milk ghee, I was a bit hesitant to try it. Glad I did! This ghee as absolutely delicious - yes, it tastes just slightly different from cow milk ghee and is a bit smoother in texture, but it also has an incredibly distinct goat milk taste, which I happen to love. Lesson learned: you can read the reviews, but use your own head and trust your own judgement. I will definitely be ordering more!

Posted on May 5, 2022

The smell is incredible and it makes me want to use it a lot. I add a small teaspoon to my morning coffee and it is great for alertness and it also delays hunger. I prefer products produced from goat to help with digestion. This is said to contain MCT fats which I’m not sure about because it doesn’t provide details, but I think this is a great product to add variety into the diet.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This is a very high quality product. Ideal for those who have problems with lactose and cow's milk. The butter is ideal for frying. Smells very nice. I recommend!

90067a27-6fd3-4a92-8fed-4a12862a1a0d
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Lower in lactose than cows dairy. Tastes nice its lighter and tangier than cows ghee. It's rare to find goats ghee, so I had to try it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Bought it out of curious of goat milk ghee. I am always a fan of grass fed cow milk ghee. First time trying this. Will review again after trying

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This tastes very good. It is mild, buttery, and works with anything. Quality and the price match. I use it in cookong and spreads. I can't have cows milk, so this is a perfect substitute.