UG

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
Excellent veggie protein!

The texture of this powder is good and it mixes well in everything. The taste is fantastic (not that i like vanilla a lot, you can opt for chocolate if you want). I use it mostly in the morning to put in the smoothie. The good thing is that it is completely plant based, it does not contains sugar (naturally sweetened), no animal product, not whey and no soy. It is as well easy to digest with no side effect (no gas or bloating). The caloric value is as well low for the amount of nutrition you get.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The best veggie protein that recommended by my doctor, my diet it have to be 80 gram of protein and have of them i take it from this .. instead that i have an allergy from milk and egg and see food

2ff81fec-015d-4c69-a565-e3909c09c033

As the one protein powder I’m use to buy was out of stock, I tried this one instead. I must say I don’t like it as much as the one I normally buy, however it does it’s job and the ingredients seem nice and good. The taste is on the sweeter and I’m also kind of heavier side.. it taste of chalk sometimes. But I don’t really mind that too much, cause whenever I drink it I feel good and also full afterwards. The packaging is very nice and convenient. Will repurchase until I can get the one I prefer;)

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love the flavor. The vanilla flavor is not over powering as some other powders can be. Also, not loaded with sugar! Mixes well in coffee and in smoothies. I enjoy that there is not a caulky taste.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

We (couple, age 60) add it to our soy yogurt + blueberries evening dinner and this is all we eat. It feels satisfactorily and healthy. We use a half scoop. The taste is very dominant and a full scoop is too much. We also add grounded flax seeds.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great taste! Great quality! Dissolves so easy and does not leave weird aftertaste… Great for breakfast smoothie. The best plant based protein I have tasted.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I like the ingredients but the taste could be improved a bit. You can taste the peas a but too much. Got the vanilla flavour, blends well with berries, bananas and chocolate smoothies.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This Iherb product is so great. Me and my Family like it so much.. I will buy again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

quality ingredient composition, great tasting, good sized package and a supplement that benefits anyone regardless of age

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great plant based protein, perfect after each workout, ordered it many times.