UG

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1918
Great Value, good stuff

-Doesnt taste bad -Doesnt clump -Ive had good results -Seems to last -Helps muscles to not get as sore -I would recommend to others -If you get drunk with alcohol, taking glutamine at the end of night van help to not get as bad of a hangover. -can be taken on an empty stomach, no stomach issues at all.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I've tried many Glutamine supplements over the past years including this one. I'm not sure I'm getting any positives from them. Probably won't buy again.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Pure L-Glutamine, no flavor, no gimmicks. nice quality, nice price. looking for glutamine only? go for it

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I recommend this product and it is of good quality.

Posted on May 6, 2022

My mother take 1 teaspoon a day to enhance her supplement.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Used it when running. Can feed the difference. Endurance improved. Tasteless and dissolve in water very well.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Best recovery supplement, if you are in to intense cardio. I highly recommend this.

Posted on May 9, 2021

WHY don't they give this as a gift for big orders?? **Click Yes for the comment to rise and so everyone is paying attention to this!!**

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I like mrm they offer quality products at a good price. This is the biggest tub of glutamine I've found. It's fermented and micronized. Using it recover from health issues.