UG

Posted on May 6, 2022

This range of perfumed monoi oil (coconut oil with a flower macerated within) is excellent. You can use it on your hair or skin. note that if you leave in a cold area, this oil will become hard under 20 degree celcius (68 degree fahrenheit), which will make it more difficult to use (you can make it liquid again by placing the lower part of the bolltle in hot/warm water) (also note that Ylang Ylang is a strong perfume, maybe not for everyone's taste!)

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Smells amazing, a coconuty Ylang Ylang smell, yum I love it! will definitely be buying more! Bottle is smaller than I was expecting, I didn't really take not of the advertised ml/oz size, but it's a nice size for taking to the beach

458ed356-28f9-4c8d-bf06-5c6e6a47a522
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I used it in my hair, it smells really good and useful. Yi Lang has a lot of benefits and it can calm ppl down

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Best scent out of the range! I use this daily and bottle is perfect size and the quality of the essential oil is outstanding! Moisturize sensitive skin with this and smell like a Tahitian angel!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This smells so good and it's all natural too. So much better than the oils in the stores. Just heat the bottle up with some warm water from the tap and it's good to go. I love it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Ideal to hidrate our skin, the scent give us a feeling of well being. Recommend to use after the bath, you will have a better result with the moisture on your skin. I received it very quickly even living in Brazil, packaging was perfect.

My favorite scent from this brand have practically tried all of them and they’re all great but this one is the best I love it I use it instead of perfume works awesome

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Takes a while to liquify if its solid. The scent apparently reminds me of an older generation. But the oil is really nice to use.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

Beautiful tropical flower scent - after watching youtube videos showing how this product is made I was hooked. Silky texture melts into your skin and is never greasy. Great for your skin and the dry ends of your hair. Natural product made the traditional way. Bought several scents. Note the real tiare flower in the bottom of the bottle. I wish that iHerb would stock the spray perfumes of this range as well, they're not available in my country.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The ylang ylang smells very good I enjoy it on my skin !