UG

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I’ve been searching for a more natural laundry soap that smells nice and finally found it! My husband has fragrance and chemical sensitivities so I haven’t been able to use scented laundry detergent for years. After using this my laundry smells so nice! I’m so happy with it!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have loved this brand for years and this is my first time trying this floral scent. I love it! Very mild and smells like real flowers. This powder laundry detergent works incredible though!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Since I discovered this laundry powder, I've not looked back! It cleans effectively without any nasty chemicals. Trying this new scent which is a nice change from the peppermint one that I usually get.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

One of the best Brand’s I’ve came across with. Works effectively and also freshen up your laundry with just using one spoon. Would totally recommend this to everyone.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Look no further. This gets the job done and is gentle to skin as well as the Earth.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great product, fast delivery! Thank you, will purchase again!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Great scent And good cleaning with little amount

Megan25
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I wanted to love this but I didn’t, it actually made our clothes smell really weird.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

smells nice

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

We have been buying brand products for a long time. The powder is excellent, with a good composition and a floral smell. The volume is large, enough for a long time.